I continue to be amazed at just how this little squat work horse has continued to keep me committed for so long. The Q10 is simply the best BlackBerry overall in my opinion b/c there isn't a lot of fluff with it. Doesn't need to have a slide out PKB and doesn't need a tool bar. It fits so perfect in hand or pockets even with the Otterbox Commuter on it. Beautiful super Amoled screen. I can't say enough on my end

Q10 lovers,

What is it about the Q that keeps us going

#Darkhorse #glassweave

 Pin: 2BD2A1FD| ‎  вιaсĸвεггч� Q❿/Z❿
    12-08-15 11:21 PM
    It's closer to the Bold 9900/9930 in form and function than the Classic, IMO. Just a solid little phone all around and gets the job done.
    12-08-15 11:28 PM
    Good Battery Life (removable)
    Nice Sounding Speakers
    Can Disassemble For Repair Easily

As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another. Proverbs 27:17
    Q10Bold likes this.
    12-09-15 12:04 AM
    A great phone.

Posted via CB10
    12-09-15 12:28 AM
    OP did you just copy my signature loll

It's the size for me, the compact size of this device is just outstanding.

The bold 9900 was one tight device but the Classic, I find their execution makes the phone seem cheaper.

The belt can be off, or the keys are loose, there's glue visible on the screen.

The Q10 was similarly very tightly made.

From the Z30 onward it seemed their QC had a much wider margin or something...

#qwerty #glassweave #darkhorse
    benwards2 likes this.
    12-09-15 10:20 AM
    I continue to be amazed at just how this little squat work horse has continued to keep me committed for so long. The Q10 is simply the best BlackBerry overall in my opinion b/c there isn't a lot of fluff with it. Doesn't need to have a slide out PKB and doesn't need a tool bar. It fits so perfect in hand or pockets even with the Otterbox Commuter on it. Beautiful super Amoled screen. I can't say enough on my end

Q10 lovers,

What is it about the Q that keeps us going

#Darkhorse #glassweave

 Pin: 2BD2A1FD| ‎  вιaсĸвεггч� Q❿/Z❿
    Yes i agree i just went back to my q10 from a high end Android because i was having email problems and onscreen keybaord issues.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-09-15 11:32 AM
    Have felt the Q10 represents balance in design, keyboard and removable battery. This is what I currently need in a phone.
    12-09-15 12:09 PM
    Yep love my q10...had it since day 1 release (coming from 9900 which I also loved)

Will probably 'upgrade' to PP SE son though

Posted via CB10
    Tony Edwards10 likes this.
    12-09-15 02:32 PM
    I ♡ my Q10-img_20151209_174354.jpg

I ♡ my Q10-img_20151113_223705.jpg

It can be a battery monster with a 4400mah battery in the back.

It can also work as an awesome remote control for my tablet

I ♡ my Q10-img_20150919_161411.jpg

The physical keyboard allows me to type without looking on the keyboard or the screen so that I can take care of my neck, look at where I am walking, and keep an eye connection with people, all while I am typing away on my phone.

The size of the phone is perfect for carrying it and actually sitting down with it in my pocket.

All in all, I wish I had loved to BlackBerry sooner.

Posted via CB10
    12-09-15 07:48 PM
    If you just lay your Q10 on a table or something and look at it, it is just a remarkably beautiful piece of hardware.

Love the screen, my eyes will always adjust to any screen I ever look at, whether small or large (eventually they all take up the same amount of "eye space").

Love my retroarch emulator and play like Pok�mon and stuff like that with an actual keyboard so it feels like a gameboy.

Love protecting my screen easily, so no one can see what I'm doing -- like I can just ever so slightly cusp the device and bam, privacy.

Love it for emails obviously, BB10 software is just amazing w/ multitasking and what not.

Audio quality is just fantastic, so I never worry that I need some kind of dedicated MP3 player or anything while many androids ill pick up sound sketchy coming through headphones.

Love that the camera is capable and not useless -- still not out of date w/ it's optics especially when most of us take the time out to edit photos.

Form factor can't be beat, holding it with one hand or typing with two.

Love that I don't get so captivated by images and stuff like that, like i feel like I have the power to belittle things.

Love font size 5, love my gallery w/ my 32gig medicard, battery saving mode, super quick access to a solid flashlight, and I also like the fact that I feel unique for even having a phone that most people are unaware of.

The android apps I need, I have like my bank, and I have quite a few exclusive to bb10 apps that provide a very unique, fast, and simplified approach to many apps.

Probably would be upset if I used facebook, because that's probably the app most people are upset about not being up to date -- yet I don't use fb or snapchat at all & if I do wanna creep ill activate my account from my desktop & browse & deactivated.

I use Twitter heavily & am glad it's still fully functional aside from some things that need to be updated to reflect the new twitter (I have the android version too but rarely use any of the new features so I stick with the super fast stock app)

Love spell check and the fact that I just typed this pretty much essay, looking at the screen and practically without stuttering w/ mistakes left & right.

Love that the screen never cracked or has come close to it, despite numerous hard falls and yeah, I could go on. It's been wonderful ever since double typing has been fixed, a problem that utterly plagued the phone for like 6+ months. (the dark days).

Unfortunately I was with Palm when they basically went out of business despite having two competitive operating systems, and now I'm watching BlackBerry completely neglect the BB10 so it hurts that my hand may soon again be forced.

Would love to upgrade to a Q20 (not a classic), if it was the exact same phone pretty much just with updated optics and internals, but nevertheless doesn't look like that will be happening.

#TheLuckyOnes

Posted via CB10
    12-10-15 03:34 AM
    Q10 has been with me for nearly two months and I'm just loving it. It's a perfect device.

Posted via CB10
    12-10-15 04:37 PM
    Classic with no toolbelt with a better processing unit would have been a worthy upgrade. Shame.
    12-10-15 04:54 PM
    I agree with all that has been said here. Going to the Classic after using the Q10 revealed I had outgrown the tool belt -- it actually gets in the way and is cumbersome. I will switch back to the Q10 over the holidays.
    12-10-15 10:48 PM
    If you just lay your Q10 on a table or something and look at it, it is just a remarkably beautiful piece of hardware.

Love the screen, my eyes will always adjust to any screen I ever look at, whether small or large (eventually they all take up the same amount of "eye space").

Love my retroarch emulator and play like Pok�mon and stuff like that with an actual keyboard so it feels like a gameboy.

Love protecting my screen easily, so no one can see what I'm doing -- like I can just ever so slightly cusp the device and bam, privacy.

Love it for emails obviously, BB10 software is just amazing w/ multitasking and what not.

Audio quality is just fantastic, so I never worry that I need some kind of dedicated MP3 player or anything while many androids ill pick up sound sketchy coming through headphones.

Love that the camera is capable and not useless -- still not out of date w/ it's optics especially when most of us take the time out to edit photos.

Love that I don't get so captivated by images and stuff like that, like i feel like I have the power to belittle things.

Love font size 5, love my gallery w/ my 32gig medicard, battery saving mode, super quick access to a solid flashlight, and I also like the fact that I feel unique for even having a phone that most people are unaware of.

The android apps I need, I have like my bank, and I have quite a few exclusive to bb10 apps that provide a very unique, fast, and simplified approach to many apps.

Probably would be upset if I used facebook, because that's probably the app most people are upset about not being up to date -- yet I don't use fb or snapchat at all & if I do wanna creep ill activate my account from my desktop & browse & deactivated.

I use Twitter heavily & am glad it's still fully functional aside from some things that need to be updated to reflect the new twitter (I have the android version too but rarely use any of the new features so I stick with the super fast stock app)

Love spell check and the fact that I just typed this pretty much essay, looking at the screen and practically without stuttering w/ mistakes left & right.

Love that the screen never cracked or has come close to it, despite numerous hard falls and yeah, I could go on. It's been wonderful ever since double typing has been fixed, a problem that utterly plagued the phone for like 6+ months. (the dark days).

Unfortunately I was with Palm when they basically went out of business despite having two competitive operating systems, and now I'm watching BlackBerry completely neglect the BB10 so it hurts that my hand may soon again be forced.

Would love to upgrade to a Q20 (not a classic), if it was the exact same phone pretty much just with updated optics and internals, but nevertheless doesn't look like that will be happening.

#TheLuckyOnes

Posted via CB10
    Awesome post

 Q❿/Z❿ #qwerty #glassweave #darkhorse
    12-11-15 05:56 AM
    I love my q10 because of its keyboard and portable don't have to think of what to wear. And ofcourse it's email capability.
    Posted via white q10

Posted via CB10
    12-11-15 07:15 AM

#TheLuckyOnes

Posted via CB10
    I've been playing RetroArch with my Q5 now which is similar sized. What a versatile little classic gaming device the Qs can be. With the pkb, it's the best all 'round emulating experience for me and it doesn't even sweat it! I can play for hours

Posted via CB10
    claneyy likes this.
    12-13-15 01:28 PM
    I recently had the opportunity to try out the new Priv at the local Carphone Warehouse and it really did feel flimsy and actually fit in well buried among the other Android phones such as the ZTE and Huawei. Mr. Chen really dropped this ball. Ouch!!!

Posted via CB10
    12-14-15 04:59 PM
    I have now switched back to the Q10 from the Classic. It feels great! The Q10 keyboard is so natural. I'm really enjoying being back on the device.

Posted via CB10
    ericfyfe likes this.
    12-14-15 11:38 PM
    Coming from a bold, it's a great phone

Posted via CB10
    12-15-15 04:48 AM
    Changed to Q10 from Classic a few days backand realise how much I miss this little beast! Sometimes I feel the toolbelt gets in the way but that's my opinion. Next will be the bigger brother, the true successor of Q10 😄

-ist at 💜 
    12-15-15 09:45 PM
    The Q10 is above all a communication device. Sending and receiving data. If your priority is visuals you would be advised to go elsewhere. Regrettably there is only so much that can be done given the size of initial configuration. Overall a remarkable achievement!

Posted via CB10
    davidinLA and davetraps like this.
    12-17-15 10:03 AM
    Just got my Q10 today and will have lots of questions once I get it up and running. Not sure the history on it as it appears to be unused and the battery had zero charge. No SIM card in it and will need to activate with another carrier since after having a 8100 Pearl for 7 years T Mobile service had become terrible. Hey it was time to move up. As someone previously said it's a beautiful piece of kit and I'm sure the expanded options /apps and capabilities will keep me busy learning for a while.
    I looked at the Classic but didn't see that much of a difference and the fact that it didn't have a removable back scared me off.
    12-17-15 03:00 PM
    I'd use it more if it didn't have the double typing issuee. There it is. Yuck.

Posted via CB10
    12-19-15 09:28 PM
    Mine never had the double-typing issue, but if you update the OS to the newest available, people have said they've managed to eliminate the double-typing with a software fix.

I'd use it more if it didn't have the double typing issuee. There it is. Yuck.

Posted via CB10
    skstrials likes this.
    12-19-15 10:02 PM
    I replaced myself a keyboard, and this was the first time I was opening a smartphone. Just follow the videos on YouTube, buy a keyboard on Amazon (not the cheapest one), and follow the instructions. I solved my problems with my old white Q10.

Posted via CB10
    12-20-15 04:50 AM
80 123 ...