Coming from iphone and Nexus 4 and a 9900 the Q10 is amazing.

There are bugs and quirks that may freak some people out, but they're not show stoppers. The keyboard is heaven. The hardware is so solid and complete. All the issues people are complaining about BlackBerry 10 in general can easily be remedied by patches and update. Just have patience.

The bb10 gestures are the future of what OSes should be. This is just the start. I was seriously worried by the lack of apps but the browser is so darn fast and efficient that I didn't even give it a second thought. Plus you have the ability to sideload. Google Maps works perfectly.

Make the switch now, and get your Q10 or Z10 (I prefer the Q10), otherwise you can sit on the sidelines and miss out on the BlackBerry revolution.

Posted via CB10
    05-11-13 02:37 PM

There are bugs and quirks that may freak some people out, but they're not show stoppers. The keyboard is heaven. The hardware is so solid and complete. All the issues people are complaining about BlackBerry 10 in general can easily be remedied by patches and update. Just have patience.

The bb10 gestures are the future of what OSes should be. This is just the start. I was seriously worried by the lack of apps but the browser is so darn fast and efficient that I didn't even give it a second thought. Plus you have the ability to sideload. Google Maps works perfectly.

Make the switch now, and get your Q10 or Z10 (I prefer the Q10), otherwise you can sit on the sidelines and miss out on the BlackBerry revolution.

Posted via CB10
    Thank you very much for sharing you q10 experience. Also, I want to congratulate you for buying this phone !
    05-11-13 02:42 PM
    This is what I want to see

Posted via CB10
    05-11-13 03:08 PM

Posted via CB10
    Yes, I will go out right now to buy the Q10... Oh wait, not out here in the USA yet... And anyway, I'm not up for an upgrade until June 7. Hopefully by then it'll be out for AT&T.
    05-11-13 03:14 PM
    I love it too, switched a z10 in for it as I can't for the life of me stand typing on glass. Minor complaint (very), the alt and/or Caps key always seems to get switched on when I bring my phone out of it's holster but it's something I can live with. Although I went through what many may consider extended grief when I gave up my beloved 9700, I'm happy as a clam with the choice I made.
    05-11-13 07:29 PM
    I tried a Q10 out but I prefer the Z10. Never thought I would give up my qwerty but it may be gone forever.

Posted via CB10
    05-11-13 07:31 PM
    Waiting for at&t or sprint to get it.

Posted via CB10
    05-11-13 07:32 PM
    Glad to see you're enjoying the Q10 hnguyen and please keep us posted as you go along! I haven't seen any Q10 in the wild here in Toronto yet and most of my friends are waiting for a month or two til the prices go down a little bit. I'm happy with my Z10 and will not be getting the Q10 even though that was the phone I was holding out for since I gave up the Bold 9900.

Posted via CB10
    05-11-13 07:46 PM

Posted via CB10
    thanks for the perspective coming from other platforms. We here at the forums tend to bash pretty much EVERYTHING, unless is is 1000% positive BBRY. Glad to see you liking the Q10. I am waiting on Sprint to release it, so I can get my new BB.
    05-12-13 08:23 AM
    I must say, the Q10 is my favorite phone, ever, out of anything I've used, BlackBerry or otherwise. Z10 is also right up there, but there's something truly special about the Q10, the keyboard and overall design is just straight up BlackBerry, love it.

Posted via CB10
    05-12-13 05:51 PM