My Q10 is not recognizing my SIM card. Says it doesn't exist. HELP

This is what happened. I switch between iphone and BB, but not often. The other day I took my SIM card from my iphone, put it into the adapter and inserted it into my BlackBerry in which I have done all along without a problem. We'll, this time it didn't recognize it. Took the SIM card back out and put it back into my iphone, no problem.

I put the original SIM card that came with the BlackBerry and that one doesn't recognize on my BlackBerry either.

Could it be that I used two different SIM cards for the BB? BTW-im a Verizon customer. I really hate to call their Tech Support, but I might not have a choice at this point.

Any suggestions?

Posted via CB10
    07-19-14 11:37 AM
    Sounds like you broke the reader using an adapter. Join the hundreds of fellas in here that disregard all advices against it.

Lesson learned, I guess.
    07-19-14 11:41 AM
    Sounds like you broke the reader using an adapter. Join the hundreds of fellas in here that disregard all advices against it.

Lesson learned, I guess.
    Really? Me and my great ideas. Thanks for the quick response.

Posted via CB10
    FrankIAm likes this.
    07-19-14 11:47 AM

Lesson learned, I guess.
    Unfortunately it's a problem, but if you do it (pull in - out) gently you won't have any problem
    I had mine 6 months in and out a lots of times in my iPhone 5s and no problems
    Just gently as I said

Posted via CB10
    07-19-14 05:27 PM
    Unfortunately it's a problem, but if you do it (pull in - out) gently you won't have any problem
    I had mine 6 months in and out a lots of times in my iPhone 5s and no problems
    Just gently as I said

Posted via CB10
    I took it down to the local cell phone repair place today. It would cost 75.00 to have it fixed. He said it wasn't guaranteed to work. I guess I will use it as a WIFI device. We'll I learned my mistake. Love this device. Oh well, I did buy it cheap. Might have to look for another one off of Swappa or Ebay. Now I'm stuck with my trusty iphone.

Posted via CB10
    Naeg1995 likes this.
    07-19-14 06:22 PM