...and I'd like to unveil the power built into my Q10. I'd like to use BlackBerry Express and I've got a few questions.

Is it possible to export and a BlackBerry Express presentation to my laptop and control it using the Q10 wirelessly?

In case it's not, can I control power point from my BlackBerry?

All I've got is a projector and my laptop, any recommendations would be enormously appreciated! I want my BlackBerry to shine even more than the presentation itself haha

Posted via CB10
    12-03-14 09:47 PM
    Haha then just talk about your device and do the presentation on story maker and use you usb with the projector! That will show then the Q10 shine then send them a link to your presentation using dropbox via bbm ! Good luck wish you all the best I just love tapping away on my Q10 ! ! !

#back2black #Q10
    12-03-14 10:01 PM
    Hi I just did my presentation today. I was busy in my workplace answering and sending emails in the midst of meeting with boss, time was really short. However be amazed by how productive the phone was! With my Q, I wouldn't have survive the day. Today I ran a health workshop, was the chair person, many speakers were emailing and messaging me on the time tables and details, I emailed them while the other speakers were giving their talk, and I use my phone to connect to the sound system to play some background music in intervals, and I created future appointments in the midst of the workshop, forwarded important emails as well! I had to keep track of time, being the chair person so I used the timer function. In fact I could revives my presentation during the workshop using the "docs on the go" I did all this with my baby Q10! That being on duty the night before and being sleep deprived! Love my Q10! Wouldn't have made it through the day without it! All the best in ur presentation!

Posted via CB10
    12-04-14 07:50 AM
    You can set up a Miracast dongle and present Powerpoint directly from your device. I use the NetGear Push2TV. Works quite well with very very minimal lag.
    12-04-14 07:56 AM
    Congrats! Great job! I depend on my Q10 heavily for work and will often take notes on it during meetings and send it to others to share straight from my phone. It is fast and accurate. No auto correct issues.

Posted via Q10 with 1154
    BrandonQ10 likes this.
    12-04-14 02:37 PM
    Congrats! Great job! I depend on my Q10 heavily for work and will often take notes on it during meetings and send it to others to share straight from my phone. It is fast and accurate. No auto correct issues.

Posted via Q10 with 1154
    Me too! By the time, the speaker finishes his speech, everyone gets a copy via email!

Posted via CB10
    12-04-14 06:57 PM
    Hope the presentation went well!

You could have connected through Miracast or HDMI!

Posted via CB10
    12-05-14 07:07 PM