Have two Q10s. First is a refurb (thanks Att). Just replaced KB. Something I don't want to repeat but it works well. Have GOOD tools and magnifying head gear, it helps. Screws are small and reluctant to cooperate but I finished. Highly recommend YouTube videos. Second 100-5 from E-Bay. Excellent phone. Rotate them around for use. Q10s are great because of size, PKB, and replaceable batteries.
    jakie55 likes this.
    08-31-17 04:21 PM
    today I bought a q10 with a Greek pkb layout. This is the second q10 I own cause I have another one with plain qwerty pkb
    05-14-18 06:40 PM
    I just recieved my NEW (hopefully) Q10 and am putting it through its paces. I already have an older q10 which works excellent and I could not pass up the deal on Ebay for a new Q10. Previously I was using my BB9900 but there are less and less places to catch a signal. I really miss the center row of keys that the BB9900 had but have adapted to the Q10 which is the perfect size. I do have the Passport and the Classic but both are too big (although I do ocassionally use them). I carry now my Q10 (always) along with a larger Android device for cruising the web (P20Pro, Galaxy 9+, SG8, or my Pixel 2). I installed Playstore onto my Q10 and my favourite app " Tasks & Memos for MS exchange" and I am good to go.
    06-15-18 04:28 AM
    SQN100-5
    New Build
    Attached Thumbnails The 'I got my Q10' thread-img_20180615_134744.jpg   The 'I got my Q10' thread-img_20180615_134841.jpg  
    Miz.Michele and Nkline2019 like this.
    06-15-18 11:29 PM
    Very nice!
    06-16-18 12:25 AM
    I got my Q10 5 years this was my 1st Blackberry phone, I was suppose to get iphone but my provider said there was no stock available among 4 others this phone caught my eye with its unique type and touch feature, plus there was not much games I'm hooked back then, so this was perfect and still is a bangin phone, nice camera, and the sound quality magnificent , and the flash damn brighter than my LED flashlight, I Love this phone so much that when I had a crisis I sold my tab my tab and 2 other smartphones except this one, I'm still using it we have so much history, I even threw it so hard to the concrete floor(because of my ex gf) which I hoped I did not do it was not worth it, I meant for the ex, but it still working perfect not even a Crack or scratch from the screen apart from the body sides and back full of scratches, in take note I don't have any protection for my phone no tempered glass no case, because there was none available at that time believe me I looked everywhere, and still it did not left me, better than my ex lmao, so I'm keeping it until the day it decides to leave me.
    falbo likes this.
    11-06-18 03:40 AM
    I just got my Q10 today. I love it so far! I need to get used to the keyboard though.

Posted via CB10
    04-19-19 04:05 PM
    Why is it that if we use blackberry then we don't feel comfortable with other phones. This is my condition now & I am carrying 2 devices, 1 is Android phone & another is my BlackBerry Passport which is again in hand. Can't be able to leave the Passport for a week also. Hand On my BlackBerry again.
    AladarMezga likes this.
    07-04-19 05:56 AM
    Why is it that if we use blackberry then we don't feel comfortable with other phones. This is my condition now & I am carrying 2 devices, 1 is Android phone & another is my BlackBerry Passport which is again in hand. Can't be able to leave the Passport for a week also. Hand On my BlackBerry again.
    It's simply that humans don't like change.

Posted via CB10
    07-04-19 11:58 AM
    Well, it might be you are allergic to change....Like many. Or, it could also be that the phone is the best tool to satisfy your needs. For me, the Q/PD is still the best tool when it comes to emails, sms, bbm, and phone calls.

Then factor in the small form size that does not make me look like a walk on for Boogie Nights, and the swappable battery . . . Voila!
    07-04-19 08:48 PM
    Then factor in the small form size that does not make me look like a walk on for Boogie Nights!
    LMAO

Posted via CB10
    07-04-19 08:54 PM
    Got my q10 in the mail today from ebay. everything works fine except the call qaulity sounds like im in a tunnel. im updating it to 10.3.x to see if that fixes it. i'm coming from a classic
    12-05-19 06:50 PM
    Got my q10 in the mail today from ebay. everything works fine except the call qaulity sounds like im in a tunnel. im updating it to 10.3.x to see if that fixes it. i'm coming from a classic
    One thing to note is that the Q10 doesn't have noise canceling mic where Classic does.

Posted via CB10
    12-05-19 09:35 PM
    One thing to note is that the Q10 doesn't have noise canceling mic where Classic does.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks. Didn't know that. I'm loving my q10. still need to test the call quality.

Posted via CB10
    12-05-19 09:42 PM
    I'm same
    Key2 and Passport my daily drivers. I need to carry BBOS as BB messenger has been cut off and I need to securely talk to users of BBOS.
    12-30-19 05:59 PM
    Hello everyone,

I picked up a decent condition q10 for 30$CAD through Kijiji! Needed a dummy phone solution for work that will keep my productivity streamline and focused. the mic key is chipped but i also picked up the keyboard replacement for 5$ on another Kijiji add, in the same day. Commuting between two different sellers around Toronto was enjoyable and well worth it! Learning to replace the keyboard to the fresh one myself and to find apps, tip and tricks to make the most out of my device. I'm so excited to tinker away, the nostalgia of using a Blackberry is unmatched!

KAEPZ
    DOCTOREVIL8 and Mardi_Shakti like this.
    04-19-22 08:54 PM
    Hello everyone,

I picked up a decent condition q10 for 30$CAD through Kijiji! Needed a dummy phone solution for work that will keep my productivity streamline and focused. the mic key is chipped but i also picked up the keyboard replacement for 5$ on another Kijiji add, in the same day. Commuting between two different sellers around Toronto was enjoyable and well worth it! Learning to replace the keyboard to the fresh one myself and to find apps, tip and tricks to make the most out of my device. I'm so excited to tinker away, the nostalgia of using a Blackberry is unmatched!

KAEPZ
    I loved the portability of the Q10. My only issue was the double typing which crept up on me with a couple of my devices. Beyond that, great device. Grab a Q10 Battery Charging Bundle if you can find one at a good price.
    kaepz likes this.
    04-20-22 09:06 AM
    huh? BB is reintroducing this model into the market? are these factory left-overs or something?
    04-21-22 09:18 PM
    huh? BB is reintroducing this model into the market? are these factory left-overs or something?
    No, would need to be procured from the second hand market.
    04-21-22 09:20 PM
    Just surplus inventory - those that are still NIB. But some are buying 2nd had units really cheap...

BlackBerry is out of the smartphone business and BB10 is EOL...
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-22-22 11:55 AM
    I paid $130 at a little phone shop yesterday (along with a Curve and 2 pre-9900 Bolds, I've lost my mind).

Photos look great on it, maybe because of the small screen.

In a speed test it loaded the most paralyzing website of all, theguardian.com, about as quickly as a Key 2. And story links actually opened quicker.

Question(s):

It wants me to 'complete setup). Should I go ahead or ignore it? And if I ignore is there a way to stop it reminding me?

Also it comes with OS 10.3.2639. Is there an update for this.

Thanks in advance for replies.

Posted on my like-new BlackBerry Q10.
    07-03-22 10:38 AM
    I paid $130 at a little phone shop yesterday (along with a Curve and 2 pre-9900 Bolds, I've lost my mind).

Photos look great on it, maybe because of the small screen.

In a speed test it loaded the most paralyzing website of all, theguardian.com, about as quickly as a Key 2. And story links actually opened quicker.

Question(s):

It wants me to 'complete setup). Should I go ahead or ignore it? And if I ignore is there a way to stop it reminding me?

Also it comes with OS 10.3.2639. Is there an update for this.

Thanks in advance for replies.

Posted on my like-new BlackBerry Q10.
    You will need to "complete the setup" if you ever want to sideload a native app.

https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...issue-1193846/

Yes there is an update (which you should do first):

https://mega.nz/file/RJJWTTzT#USoRTN...Bcej8X1VLRT6NU
    07-03-22 10:51 AM
    You will need to "complete the setup" if you ever want to sideload a native app.

https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...issue-1193846/

Yes there is an update (which you should do first):

https://mega.nz/file/RJJWTTzT#USoRTN...Bcej8X1VLRT6NU
    Thanks!
    07-03-22 10:53 AM
    That was like an out of body experience. Had to do a few repeats but basically went very smoothly. Praises to the ace who thought this up.

Is BlackBerry Blend really kaput? It seems like it would have been very handy.
    07-06-22 11:48 AM
    That was like an out of body experience. Had to do a few repeats but basically went very smoothly. Praises to the ace who thought this up.

Is BlackBerry Blend really kaput? It seems like it would have been very handy.
    Some people can get it to work over WiFi if they stand on one leg and bark like a dog on alternate rainy Tuesday afternoons.
    07-06-22 12:23 PM
1,364 ... 5051525354 ...