Will said, I have been a BB user for years since the 8800. I switched to a Samsung 3 when they 1st came out only because AT&T gave it to me Free! Because I had so much trouble with my Torch and all I wanted was a replacement phone..I couldn't wait for BB to come out with a phone with a keyboard. So I purchased the Q10 as soon as it hit the shelf. I love the Q10,the hub is great once you get used to it and I really like the new software update. It shows you the beginning of a text before you even open the text.(at the top of your phone) Shows the phone # by the name when calling now and OS seems faster. So try enjoying your Q10!!!!!
    04-21-14 11:04 PM
    I have been asked why I still have a BlackBerry numerous times by people. My friend, who had a Bold 9900, swears by her 5c and tells me it's so far ahead of her old phone and my Q10. Even my friends who had slider and flip phones until recently have given me **** for having a BlackBerry. I try to explain my reasons for having my phone and they don't want to hear it. They still think I was stupid for not getting a iPhone5 instead. BlackBerry needs to get back on their marketing game and show what BB10's strengths are.

Posted via CB10 by way of the ALMIGHTY Q10
    04-23-14 01:00 AM
    I switched from a 4S to a 9930 (previously had owned a 9000) to a Q10. Happy happy!
    You can read my long thread: http://forums.crackberry.com/general...our-bb-925913/
    04-23-14 01:09 AM
    I have been asked why I still have a BlackBerry numerous times by people. My friend, who had a Bold 9900, swears by her 5c and tells me it's so far ahead of her old phone and my Q10. Even my friends who had slider and flip phones until recently have given me **** for having a BlackBerry. I try to explain my reasons for having my phone and they don't want to hear it. They still think I was stupid for not getting a iPhone5 instead. BlackBerry needs to get back on their marketing game and show what BB10's strengths are.

Posted via CB10 by way of the ALMIGHTY Q10
    Clearly, those of us who use BB - have made a very conscious choice to do so. I just say...to each their own. I don't miss my 4s - not one little bit!
    04-23-14 01:17 AM
    Try the z30

Posted via CB10
    04-23-14 02:06 AM
    To get off iMessage there are several steps that MUST be done.

1) Turn off iMessage on your iPhone but do not switch cell phones yet as you need it activated.

2) Go to supportprofile.apple.com and make sure your iPhone is deleted and not connected to your iTunes profile.

3) Call 800.MY.APPLE or 800.MY.IPHONE and tell them you want to disconnect and have your phone number REVOKED from iMessage system. They will send you a text message with a code for security reasons. Read them the code and they will initiate the final process of shutting off iMessage.

4) Now you can switch phones.

5) It can take 24-48 hours to fully disconnect so tell anyone with an iPhone to delete any text threads they have with you. If they text from an already opened thread it won't go through. They need to delete the thread and start a new text. So unfortunately if you are text hoarder and never delete anything, you have to here.

***its not your phones fault it's the other iphones fault for not recognizing your not an iPhone anymore.***

Posted with my BlackBerry Q10 on VZW from Philly
    Coolio subscribing to this thread for future reference.

Sent from a mobile device via Tapatalk
    04-23-14 02:24 AM
81 ... 234