http://i1326.photobucket.com/albums/...ps7e7b5e80.png

On a personal note, it is easy to see why I have no plans to switch anytime soon.
    Wow, I think the most I've used was 3gb. I usually use 1.5-2 gb.
    07-12-13 09:24 AM
    BB, today i am really saddened ......... I just ordered the i5 from sprint and for the first time in 13 years or more( i don't remember exactly when i ,d purchased my first BB) i am going to be using a phone other than a BB. goodbye bb i am gonna miss you!
    bigedschukar likes this.
    07-14-13 11:53 PM
    for the first time in 13 years or more( i don't remember exactly when i ,d purchased my first BB) i am going to be using a phone other than a BB
    My first Blackberry was a 7250 and I still maintain that it was one of my favorite devices of all time... sigh. Sorry to see another one of us hit the road, but good luck with your new device.
    07-15-13 09:47 AM
    BB, today i am really saddened ......... I just ordered the i5 from sprint and for the first time in 13 years or more( i don't remember exactly when i ,d purchased my first BB) i am going to be using a phone other than a BB. goodbye bb i am gonna miss you!
    You should threaten Sprint that you're leaving to another carrier unless they get the BB, if indeed you want the BB and Sprint doesn't have it (considering you posted on this topic).
    07-15-13 03:21 PM
    May I ask what type of area your in with T-Mo? Is it more Urban/Suburban type?
    Yes, mostly urban is where their best 4g signal is. Rural areas are usually just EDGE.

Some rural areas will have no signal but an increasing amount of rurual areas that used to have little to no signal have had fast new 4g towers put in around Indiana in the last couple of years.

Posted via CB10
    07-16-13 05:30 PM
    1. No you can't use a GSM device with a CDMA carrier... You're on Verizon you should know this...
    Then you should know that you can go pick up a SQN100-2, you just won't be able to use it with Sprint's LTE... They will allow devices from outside their network in certain circumstances just ask...
    07-16-13 07:31 PM
    Then you should know that you can go pick up a SQN100-2, you just won't be able to use it with Sprint's LTE... They will allow devices from outside their network in certain circumstances just ask...
    I asked Sprint about using a Moto Droid on their network, citing it was needed specifically for work. I was given an unequivocal "NO" about any non-Sprint devices on the network. They say they never have and never will allow this.
    07-28-13 08:20 PM
    I asked Sprint about using a Moto Droid on their network, citing it was needed specifically for work. I was given an unequivocal "NO" about any non-Sprint devices on the network. They say they never have and never will allow this.
    I can confirm this to be true. Sprint simply will not allow any non-Sprint phone to activate on their network. I've heard of people getting their Verizon phone "flashed" to work on Sprint (cdma).

Posted via Zeppelin!
    07-28-13 08:33 PM
    Yea I tried to use version bb storm 2 years ago with sprint it didn't work. It worked with AT&T. To give you guys heads up on my experience with the I phone. I have been using it for about ten days now. I yet still waiting for a wow moment. Although i have been using Mac for a long time now I am not impressed with the iPhone. I don't know what other people find in iPhone to be so great but for my self I had alot of wow moments jumping from bb os 5 to os 6 and I never got to os 7.
    07-28-13 10:36 PM
    Yea I tried to use version bb storm 2 years ago with sprint it didn't work. It worked with AT&T. To give you guys heads up on my experience with the I phone. I have been using it for about ten days now. I yet still waiting for a wow moment. Although i have been using Mac for a long time now I am not impressed with the iPhone. I don't know what other people find in iPhone to be so great but for my self I had alot of wow moments jumping from bb os 5 to os 6 and I never got to os 7.
    I think iOS has been out there for so long there isn't a wow factor to it. It is now the os that just works with the best app selection. Everyone has used an iPad,iPhone,itouch so I don't believe there will be another wow factor. I went from bb4,5,6,7 to an iPhone and I will say I very much miss the keyboard but the other side of the coin is I enjoy having apps like my fidelity app or my home security stream to my phone or any other of the 900,000 or so apps they have.

It's a handoff. No phone is perfect.

Sent from my Gameboy Color
    07-28-13 10:41 PM
    I get more wow moments from my ipad and not my iPhone. The iPhone is great it just gets boring and I like the iPads way better. Waiting for sprint and the q10 or a10.
    07-28-13 10:49 PM
    I think iOS has been out there for so long there isn't a wow factor to it. It is now the os that just works with the best app selection. Everyone has used an iPad,iPhone,itouch so I don't believe there will be another wow factor. I went from bb4,5,6,7 to an iPhone and I will say I very much miss the keyboard but the other side of the coin is I enjoy having apps like my fidelity app or my home security stream to my phone or any other of the 900,000 or so apps they have.

It's a handoff. No phone is perfect.

True. Did you notice the difference in app size between the two? Huge
    07-28-13 10:54 PM
    I get more wow moments from my ipad and not my iPhone. The iPhone is great it just gets boring and I like the iPads way better. Waiting for sprint and the q10 or a10.
    Sprint got to be the last phone company in the world to bring bb10. Lol
    07-28-13 11:00 PM
    True. Did you notice the difference in app size between the two? Huge
    Ridiculously huge difference In App size. You will get the anti apple people say its full of fart and piano apps but in reality every ecosystem is filled crapps. The amount of useful apps is severely underrated. I we t to Gettysburg this 4th of July and I had a GPS app that told me a narrative story of what went on wherever I was at that given time.

It's the little apps like that which make you smile and be thankful they're there and I can say it really enhanced my trip there.

07-29-13 12:39 AM
39 12