Hello, I am looking for a solution of auto answering phone calls on BlackBerry Q10. It is needed note to answer only if bluetooth headset is in operation but in every time. Do you all know any possibility? I had an app before on Curve 9320 but it is not compatible with Q10. Thank you for your kind answer.
    05-15-16 09:23 AM
    Hello, I am looking for a solution of auto answering phone calls on BlackBerry Q10. It is needed note to answer only if bluetooth headset is in operation but in every time. Do you all know any possibility? I had an app before on Curve 9320 but it is not compatible with Q10. Thank you for your kind answer.
    In the phone screen, tap the pop up menu (three vertical dots on bottom right of screen), tap Bluetooth in the list and turn on answer all calls when bluetooth is used.

Posted using a Q10, 10.3.2.2474.
    05-16-16 11:14 AM
    In the phone screen, tap the pop up menu (three vertical dots on bottom right of screen), tap Bluetooth in the list and turn on answer all calls when bluetooth is used.

He wants it ALL the time. Not only when BT is enabled. I had the same answer posted but then re-read.
    05-16-16 01:44 PM
    He wants it ALL the time. Not only when BT is enabled. I had the same answer posted but then re-read.
    I see that now neighbour. ;-)

05-16-16 02:27 PM
    As far as I know any phone uses autoanswer only if it has headphones attached, wired or wireless. And for that there is an option in the settings. In which situation you could use autoanswer without a headset? It could mean that phone can answer a call while in your pocket.

Q10
    05-16-16 02:30 PM
    I believe there is an option to auto-answer when taking the phone out of a BlackBerry holster or pocket pouch. Might be worth investing in one of those. Leather Q10 pouch is like $5 on amazon right now.

 C L A S S I C
    05-17-16 07:46 PM
    Hello guys, thank you for your kind answers. Yes I would like to auto answer it all the time because of my disability. It is so important to me to give some automation to my phone. To tell the truth I had this possibility in my Blackberry Curve 9320 with a third party app which is not a compatible with Blackberry 10 OS. OK I will look after Korto Maltese suggestion.
    05-20-16 05:18 PM