I actually got my q10 yesterday, I have been using the iphone 5 for a year. I loved it, don't get me wrong. I had even jailbroke it and customized it to no end. I had to charge it 3/4 times a day BUT it charges to full in nearly 30 mins I mean it's a great phone. I would never get the 5s though, what with the fingerprint scanning and nsa talk. It's a great device I hadn't even had any issues with it, but I came the the q10 for the typing experience. I have had so many BlackBerry devices in the past I missed the physical keyboard. I do not regret the switch whatsoever. But then again, I don't use my phone for apps and gaming or even media which is another downside to ios... you pay for EVERYTHING and if they charge you for an app and your checking account happens to not have the money in it (per weekend charge my bank does it as credit with a $1 hold, if the app is $4.99 it will let you buy it, but come Monday you can't even dl free apps until you pay that balance). I just call and text, email. I LOVE my new q10 and will never return to ios or android.

Posted via CB10
    Cross likes this.
    03-25-14 06:00 PM
    I agree with the slider idea. I think this could possibly be a very good move for BlackBerry as your all right, the size of our q's is a major plus point. It just feels so good in your hands. Let's me honest the notes and Z30's are too big for the mainstream market. Smartphones as a whole are just getting too big.

I've got a bit of a question aswell. I've lost my BlackBerry charger and I'm using an old HTC charger, will this effect my phone?

Posted via CB10
    03-25-14 06:16 PM
    I agree with the slider idea. I think this could possibly be a very good move for BlackBerry as your all right, the size of our q's is a major plus point. It just feels so good in your hands. Let's me honest the notes and Z30's are too big for the mainstream market. Smartphones as a whole are just getting too big.

I've got a bit of a question aswell. I've lost my BlackBerry charger and I'm using an old HTC charger, will this effect my phone?

Posted via CB10
    You should ways use BlackBerry certified chargers. Try to get the premium BlackBerry charger.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2141
    03-25-14 09:44 PM
    This thread just shows that we should all get what will work best in OUR situation. I have had the Nexus 4, Z 10, and my wife has the iphone 5c. I realized that for myself, I use social media a lot, and read emails and texts. I also missed the physical keyboard, so the q10 made the most sense. My wife, on the other hand, was totally frustrated with the changes she made, purely by accident, on her galaxy note, so it made sense for her to move to a more structured operating system. I, on the other hand, spent a lot of time reading, and cursing putting two ring tones on her phone! I sure like the drag and drop of the USB storage mode! I am glad the OP enjoys his Q10. welcome to the club
    slagman5 likes this.
    03-26-14 01:52 AM
    Yep. I have both Q10 and iPhone. Lol

Posted via my lovely Q10
    03-26-14 07:35 AM
    hello
    i have a q10 and i had an iphone
    i think in my opinion and experience the iphone has some great apps and is a good phone
    mainly i miss some iphone apps, that really the main thing i feel they have going over every one else. iphone is a great toy

the touch screen for me
    i could rock it sometimes and other times i could not type at all, the z10 keyboard is by far better!!

the phone size, i loved my iphone4 size the 5 size looks and feels awkward and larger then it needs

battery i get better life on my q then i ever did on my iphone!

overall i dont miss my iphone compared to my q10. i like the 9900 keybaord shape and size better but the q is a better phone
    03-26-14 09:21 AM
    hello
    i have a q10 and i had an iphone
    i think in my opinion and experience the iphone has some great apps and is a good phone
    mainly i miss some iphone apps, that really the main thing i feel they have going over every one else. iphone is a great toy

the touch screen for me
    i could rock it sometimes and other times i could not type at all, the z10 keyboard is by far better!!

the phone size, i loved my iphone4 size the 5 size looks and feels awkward and larger then it needs

battery i get better life on my q then i ever did on my iphone!

overall i dont miss my iphone compared to my q10. i like the 9900 keybaord shape and size better but the q is a better phone
    So the solution is BlackBerry for smartphone and a tablet with another platform. Android or iOS.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2141
    03-26-14 12:40 PM
    So the solution is BlackBerry for smartphone and a tablet with another platform. Android or iOS.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2141
    Personally if I were to get a tablet, it would be a Microsoft Surface Pro. Love that keyboard cover and the all magnesium case.

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    03-26-14 01:05 PM
    Personally if I were to get a tablet, it would be a Microsoft Surface Pro. Love that keyboard cover and the all magnesium case.

Right. I feel it's the closest thing to a PlayBook.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2141
    03-26-14 01:11 PM
    Ok, so you like the keyboard, but want more screen. We keep seeing this over and over and over. I HAVE THE ANSWER FOR BlackBerry!!

You ready....

MAKE A QWERTY SLIDER!! Keep it the same size as the q10 is now, because frankly it's the perfect size for a phone, at least in my opinion. It would be about a 4in screen and then BAM slides open for a keyboard! They could even have a "classic" model with the call buttons and a trackpad on the bottom of the slide portion.

Posted via CB10
    I had the Torch 9800, which was exactly that, a slider. I'd love to see BlackBerry do an updated version!

Posted via CB10
    jakie55 likes this.
    03-26-14 01:11 PM
    Right. I feel it's the closest thing to a PlayBook.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2141
    Oh, I never had a playbook (mainly because you can't expand its memory with sd cards), my reason is because since it is windows it would integrate with my PC better than Android or iOS. :-)

03-26-14 01:18 PM
    Oh, I never had a playbook (mainly because you can't expand its memory with sd cards), my reason is because since it is windows it would integrate with my PC better than Android or iOS. :-)

Yep. I can understand that. It's definitely the better tablet for getting stuff done too. Feels more like a hybrid laptop / tablet.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2141
    03-26-14 01:31 PM
    As I stated on other threads, I had a 9810, and would love to have the screen size and physical keyboard, in a BB10 platform...But that would be a niche of a niche market
    03-27-14 04:46 AM
38 12