Hi Everyone - I must be the only person who doesnt like the Hub.....too many messages in one place confuse me! So basically Ive gone into Hub management and turned off all accounts accept for hotmail (as there seems to be no email icon anymore) so my hub is just my email box now. When i go into the accounts part of the hub there is "hub, priority hub, notifications, bbm, text messages, hotmail, calls, pin messages and voicemail. Is there anyway to get rid of these and just leave the one option of hub? Because i go into my text messaging, come out and all of a sudden ive come out of the hub section and not my messaging section. The data just seems to be duplicated everywhere. I see call logs in my calls icon, but then i see it again in the calls section of the hub. Anyway to make the hub just the hub section? So when i send a message its seen in my text messaging icon only and not again in the text messaging section of the hub?
    Hub Management-hub.jpg

hope that made sense :S thanks!
    03-27-14 05:45 PM
    I does make sense but BlackBerry hasn't come up with an option to do what you want yet
    Might have to wait till the upgrade happens to the OS 10.3

Posted via CB10
    03-27-14 05:48 PM
    But the text messaging app IS the same as the text messaging section of the Hub.

Posted via CB10
    03-27-14 06:00 PM
    I feel like I could help you but I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to accomplish. You've already eliminated the accounts from the hub that you don't want to see there. One idea is if you want, in the hub view, you can swipe to the right and the hub will move, leaving the list of accounts on your phone. When you want to send a text or email, just select that account. When you're done, you can swipe the account to the right again and then swipe up from the bottom and return to your home screen. When you do this, you leave the hub hidden so that the next time you swipe from the left to get into the hub, you will bypass it and go right to the account view.

Did you know you can arrange the order of the accounts you have in the hub accounts view? Would that help? If you are in the hub and you select the 3 dots menu, then settings, then hub management, then the arrow at the bottom of the screen, you can reorder the list so the things you use most are at the top.

I haven't heard of someone who doesn't like the hub, I think it is almost universally enjoyed as an incredibly efficient communications tool. Is it possible you could get used to it? If you can't or don't want to, that's obviously your business.

I guess you're wanting icons on your home screen that light up and open to accounts like OS7 did or other OSs do. Your phone did come with an SMS icon, if that helps.

Via CB10 & Z10 or Q10
    andy957 likes this.
    03-27-14 07:18 PM
    I feel like I could help you but I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to accomplish. You've already eliminated the accounts from the hub that you don't want to see there. One idea is if you want, in the hub view, you can swipe to the right and the hub will move, leaving the list of accounts on your phone. When you want to send a text or email, just select that account. When you're done, you can swipe the account to the right again and then swipe up from the bottom and return to your home screen. When you do this, you leave the hub hidden so that the next time you swipe from the left to get into the hub, you will bypass it and go right to the account view.

Did you know you can arrange the order of the accounts you have in the hub accounts view? Would that help? If you are in the hub and you select the 3 dots menu, then settings, then hub management, then the arrow at the bottom of the screen, you can reorder the list so the things you use most are at the top.

I haven't heard of someone who doesn't like the hub, I think it is almost universally enjoyed as an incredibly efficient communications tool. Is it possible you could get used to it? If you can't or don't want to, that's obviously your business.

I guess you're wanting icons on your home screen that light up and open to accounts like OS7 did or other OSs do. Your phone did come with an SMS icon, if that helps.

Via CB10 & Z10 or Q10
    You must be overlooking some threads then because it's all over like this one http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ch-hub-917846/
    03-28-14 10:19 AM
    You must be overlooking some threads then because it's all over like this one http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ch-hub-917846/
    No, as it turns out I'm not.

I went through your link. You have ONE person start a thread about their dislike of the hub and then on page three they recant and merely ask for icons for each email box. And in those three pages of comments, there is ONE person who agrees; all else disagree.

If you wan to convince me that dissatisfaction with the HUB is anything other than a 2nd deviation from the mean opinion, you better give me some actual evidence.

And I find it very interesting that you selected this point to comment on out of all the help I tried to offer the OP. Why don't you go back to you I-forum or wherever you came from.

Via CB10 & Z10 or Q10
    03-28-14 02:54 PM