have had Q10 for 2 and half months and loving it , especially coming from the Curve ..... one minor problem or nuisance ..... accounts that are in my hub from time to time suddenly go to the off setting on their own and obviously are no longer listed in the hub .... has happened with email accounts , bbm , texts and phone calls ..... this occurs daily and not always the same ones .... I assume this is a software glitch . or am I doing something wrong ????
    07-10-13 01:26 PM
    have had Q10 for 2 and half months and loving it , especially coming from the Curve ..... one minor problem or nuisance ..... accounts that are in my hub from time to time suddenly go to the off setting on their own and obviously are no longer listed in the hub .... has happened with email accounts , bbm , texts and phone calls ..... this occurs daily and not always the same ones .... I assume this is a software glitch . or am I doing something wrong ????
    definitely sounds like a software glitch, are you on the latest official os?
    07-10-13 01:27 PM
    Hey, I have had this issue intermittently but I think i found a fix. From reading around the forums, it seems that when you scroll on that screen, it messes with the sliders. So instead use SPACE or N to scroll down.

1) Open up Hub Settings
    2) Turn on/off whichever (DO NOT SCROLL)
    3) Using SPACE or N on the keyboard, move down and toggle the rest
    4) After reaching the bottom, DO NOT touch the screen, press back and your settings should be saved

I am not sure if this will fix your issue, but I have experienced and read threads online describing the same issue. At the very least, you are not alone with this issue

Edit: Clarification and formatting
    07-10-13 01:32 PM
    according to my phone yes .... 10.1.0.238 ... I have theSQN 100-1 with Bell Mobility
    07-10-13 01:32 PM
    thanks never thought of that
    07-10-13 01:33 PM