Hi everyone,

I don't know if it is right or not when I post a question like this in Q10 forum but I know that I can trust you guys.

I'm not in US and I just really want to get an original and still in good condition used Q10. In my country I can easily buy a 2-hand Q10 just under 250$ but what I dont like is almost used Blackberry devices imported from China and they are not original devices, they look good but sometimes get many troubles for daily use

I would like to ask you guys how and where I can trust to purchase for a used & unlocked Q10. I can find some on Amazon or Ebay but I don't know for sure who I can trust. The budget is not over 250$

My friend is being on a business trip in US, he will be back to my country by the end of this month ,so hopefully I will be able get a good Q10. I have been using Blackberry since 2007, nothing compares to physical keyboards that why I must own a Q10 . I already own a Z10, it would be extremely exciting if I can get back to the physical keyboard
    09-03-14 11:17 PM
    Do you live in Vietnam, pal?

Posted via CB10 on my Cute 10
    09-04-14 05:50 AM
    I have been buying my BlackBerrys off Ebay. Just got a mint Q10 for US$169. Been using it for about three weeks and works great. The seller was a pleasure to communicate with, well established and great reviews. Good luck!

Typed with my Q10, or Z10, or Q10, or...
    09-04-14 08:02 AM
    I like Swappa. It's a trusted site and devices are checked for being blacklisted before the site even accepts your ad to sell. Overall, a better class of buyers/sellers vs. eBay.

There are a bunch of Q10's for sale right now: Search: q10 > Swappa
    International shipping is on a case-by-case basis and PayPal is a requirement.
    until_you likes this.
    09-04-14 10:07 AM
    What about just here on the market of Crackberry? There's probably definitely someone who'd be willing to ship it internationally and help you out!
    09-04-14 10:12 AM
    I've considered buying off the bay before pulling the trigger with a brand new one instead locally. Just put off by the risk of ending up with a problematic handset from overseas and then going through the trouble of sending it back. But the kinds of deals going on right now are just killer. Truth be told, I'm tempted myself to get a backup unit.

Posted via CB10
    09-04-14 10:51 AM
    I've considered buying off the bay before pulling the trigger with a brand new one instead locally. Just put off by the risk of ending up with a problematic handset from overseas and then going through the trouble of sending it back. But the kinds of deals going on right now are just killer. Truth be told, I'm tempted myself to get a backup unit.

Posted via CB10
    Hear you on that one. Looking for one as well haha
    09-04-14 11:03 AM
    Do you live in Vietnam, pal?

Yes, you are right

Posted via CB10
    09-04-14 11:28 AM
    I have been buying my BlackBerrys off Ebay. Just got a mint Q10 for US$169. Been using it for about three weeks and works great. The seller was a pleasure to communicate with, well established and great reviews. Good luck!

Could you pls give me the link that you bought you Q10?

I will check if that seller has any available device

Posted via CB10
    09-04-14 11:29 AM
    What about just here on the market of Crackberry? There's probably definitely someone who'd be willing to ship it internationally and help you out!
    I actually hope as you said too. If someone on Crackberry wants to sell their device I would appreciate and willing to buy.

Posted via CB10
    09-04-14 11:33 AM
    Could you pls give me the link that you bought you Q10?

I will check if that seller has any available device

Posted via CB10
    Here's the screenshot. I am sure u can find the seller from the member ID.

How & Where can get a good used Q10-img_20140904_152027.png

until_you likes this.
    09-04-14 04:21 PM
    To OP ... your budget is $250 may as well just buy a brand new Q10 on ebay. These days price of BlackBerry in US went down so much and is quite affordable now. Just send the seller a message and ask which version is the phone, like; Q10 SQN xxx, Z10 STA100-x or Z30 STA100-x.

One of the advantages buying from ebay, you may can save with sales -tax and most of the seller gives free shipping. Just read the description and if you have question about the item you can just send a message. Also, you want to let your friend know, if buying from ebay, make sure give 7-10 business days for delivery and as soon your friend received it, tell your friend to test the phone features & functions immediately.

Q10 $249.99
    Z10 $249.99
    Z30 $369.99 [STA100-2]
    Last edited by B_Berry; 09-04-14 at 07:53 PM.
    until_you likes this.
    09-04-14 07:25 PM
    There are Q10s refurbished on amazon for under 200 the last time I checked. I bought mine from amazon and it's working great! No issues whatsoever

Posted via Q10RR
    09-04-14 07:39 PM
    There are Q10s refurbished on amazon for under 200 the last time I checked. I bought mine from amazon and it's working great! No issues whatsoever

Posted via Q10RR
    Thank, i will double check on Amazon, hopefully i can find a good one

Posted via CB10
    09-04-14 09:18 PM
    Here's the screenshot. I am sure u can find the seller from the member ID.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140904_152027.png 
Views:	267 
Size:	173.4 KB 
ID:	295781

Bad luck, it seems to no available item from this seller currently
    09-04-14 10:24 PM
    Ebay just like nhattao ), you could get defective devices sometimes, since my friend is a seller who ships BBRY from eBay to sell in Vietnam. I think you should get one in your local, because you can test directly and receive refund instead. For international trade, you might hard to find how percentages of the truth in description from the seller.

09-04-14 10:40 PM
    Ebay just like nhattao ), you could get defective devices sometimes, since my friend is a seller who ships BBRY from eBay to sell in Vietnam. I think you should get one in your local, because you can test directly and receive refund instead. For international trade, you might hard to find how percentages of the truth in description from the seller.

=)). Nice to know you.

I already knew that on Nhattao :d. I have been using and exchanging blackberry devices for many years but it seems to have a really good feeling when you can own a stock, original Blackberry device especial which has physical keyboard .

I have purchased a 9900 and I was not so happy with the keyboard , it was a bit hard and noisy that why I dont want to get anything imported from China =))

Anyway, we can find a good one in Vietnam but I still prefer to buy one somewhere outside of our country
    09-04-14 11:08 PM
    I actually hope as you said too. If someone on Crackberry wants to sell their device I would appreciate and willing to buy.

Posted via CB10
    I'd be interested in selling and sending it your way if I get this Z30 i'm after! Just bought it last week off of Amazon!
    09-04-14 11:45 PM
    I'd be interested in selling and sending it your way if I get this Z30 i'm after! Just bought it last week off of Amazon!
    Thanks, I just cannot stay away from the physical keyboard anymore . Several months experience with full touch Z10 brought me enough the taste

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by until_you; 09-05-14 at 07:03 AM.
    09-05-14 12:39 AM
    I'm sure others have mentioned this option, but ebay is seriously the best. I've bought my last 3 phones off there and have generally had no problems. I found my current Q10 in near perfect condition for about $160 and it's worked out great

Just make sure that you choose a seller with AT LEAST 98% positive ratings, and make sure that the phone you get matches the frequencies of your carrier (for instance, an AT&T phone cannot pick up 4G signals on the T-mobile network, and vice versa).
    Also, you want to make sure their device is legit so always choose a listing with real pictures of the phone and not stock pictures. And finally, make sure the seller can ship to your country! (usually it will say right in the listing)
    I hope this helps!
    until_you likes this.
    09-05-14 02:05 PM
    Yeah! I've been BBRY's user since 2007. Upgrading from 8700 to Q10 and passing many devices, the only one coming from US "original" is 9700. It's still good now, but its camera gone down for no reason ). Anyway, I also think something from abroad should gets better quality ). Hope you get the best one.
    I'd love to make friend with you, too. Add me @ pin:2BB971C3

until_you likes this.
    09-05-14 10:07 PM
    I'm sure others have mentioned this option, but ebay is seriously the best. I've bought my last 3 phones off there and have generally had no problems. I found my current Q10 in near perfect condition for about $160 and it's worked out great

Just make sure that you choose a seller with AT LEAST 98% positive ratings, and make sure that the phone you get matches the frequencies of your carrier (for instance, an AT&T phone cannot pick up 4G signals on the T-mobile network, and vice versa).
    Also, you want to make sure their device is legit so always choose a listing with real pictures of the phone and not stock pictures. And finally, make sure the seller can ship to your country! (usually it will say right in the listing)
    I hope this helps!
    Thanks for letting me know that.

I'm looking for an unlocked device, so the price is a bit higher. They're mostly from ~200-250$.

Posted via CB10
    09-06-14 12:22 AM