Ah thanks I didn't go all the way to cart, any chance anyone knows how long the 50% off is? I really need to order the wife her Z before I order my Q.
    Only until this Sunday, 6/30 if I'm not mistaken...ordered mine today
    OldSkoolVWLover likes this.
    06-25-13 10:03 PM
    Ah thanks I didn't go all the way to cart, any chance anyone knows how long the 50% off is? I really need to order the wife her Z before I order my Q.
    and with 50% off you could order both for a great deal! =)
    06-25-13 10:18 PM
    Well, you can get the Z10 on Amazon for $49
    06-25-13 10:21 PM
    Supposed to go until June 30th...store wouldn't give me the $99 deal so I had to order through my corporate Premier account online...hoping it gets here by Friday.
    06-26-13 04:46 AM
    My Local Att store had a Z on display in a fairly good spot, but no Q on display and no demo. They did have 3 in stock.(bought one last night)
    It's a pretty small store in a smallish Central ct town.

Posted via CB10
    06-26-13 07:19 AM
    I went in to an AT&T corporate store in Houston to play with one, but I didn't think to ask; I'll ask next time I go in. I will say that it wasn't in the far back corner; in fact it was right next to the Z10, which was right next to the (well, maybe an) iPhone5, and a guy who was clearly not a previous BB owner sought out the Z10, saying he'd heard it was a cool phone. I quickly showed him the Hub and Peek and Flow (converted hubby from iPhone5 to Z10), and left him really intrigued. One potential customer at a time, right?
    It's a long road back for BlackBerry but ya, one at a time. I am trying to get my sister to upgrade to a q10, she is a qwerty die hard so that sale should be easy.

Posted via CB10
    06-26-13 08:17 AM
    Where would the corporate sales be taking place?

Posted via CB10
    06-26-13 08:19 AM
    I have been in Tmo, ATT and Verizon stores locally for various reasons. The responses I get are all consistent across the retailers in my area:

"I think we have sold 1, or 2, but no one is asking for them" or "we haven't gotten any in" or "we got 2 and have sold 1" (this is Q OR Z for that matter)...

May all be BS, for all I know. No retailer I have been in around here displays them prominently at all, seems to be a common thread as well.

MY local TMo store had a Q10 on display, I wanted to touch/feel and play with it, as I am still on the fence regarding sticking with my Z or trying a Q, and, the demo unit wouldn't even turn on. Not sure if it was a demo or actual unit (probably a malfunctioning demo). Sales guy said it didn't work from the beginning. Asked if they had one in stock I could turn on , and was told that they had one in the back, and they weren't willing to fire it up for me. Wasn't in the mood to argue.

If this is what's going on everywhere, or even in more than a few places, it'll certainly be an uphill battle, that's for sure.

The only place one can hope to get ANY BB accessory around here is the local ATT store. Verizon and TMo have NOTHING for BB relative to accessories. I generally order my stuff from CB store anyhow, but, just sayin. There is absolutely NO BUZZ about the devices here. In fact, I haven't even seen ONE in the wild, Z or Q, besides mine. I dunno.
    06-26-13 09:30 AM
    Only until this Sunday, 6/30 if I'm not mistaken...ordered mine today
    Hmmm I get paid Friday, can I excuse dropping ~$150... gotta think about this one and see where we are at with bills.

Actually just ordered her Z from Amazon Wireless store cheaper than ATT, just over $100 with sales tax and free 2 day shipping, should be here Friday with a new ATT LTE SIM. Normally wouldn't buy from carrier because Amazon almost always beats them, but the 50% without trading in any of my beloved devices is making ATT a steal for the Q, Amazon still has the Q listed at 149.99.

It's a long road back for BlackBerry but ya, one at a time. I am trying to get my sister to upgrade to a q10, she is a qwerty die hard so that sale should be easy.

Posted via CB10
    That physical QWERTY is what got me!
    06-26-13 04:56 PM
34 12