How can I print an email, website and picture using my Q10? I have tried PrintHand app, and it doesnt work.

I am using Epson wireless printer

Q10
    02-18-14 04:26 PM
    Good question. I have eprint from HP, but it's the enterprise version...not the one used for emails (the android one) doesn't work either. Anyone have a clue how to make that work?

Also, how do you do a print screen with a Q10?

Last thing: it's been almost 3 weeks with my Verizon Q10 and I'm still waiting for 10.2.

The Q10 is still worth it.

Posted via CB10
    02-18-14 05:29 PM
    Good question. I have eprint from HP, but it's the enterprise version...not the one used for emails (the android one) doesn't work either. Anyone have a clue how to make that work?

Also, how do you do a print screen with a Q10?

Last thing: it's been almost 3 weeks with my Verizon Q10 and I'm still waiting for 10.2.

The Q10 is still worth it.

Posted via CB10
    How to take a screenshot on the BlackBerry Q10 | CrackBerry.com
    southlander likes this.
    02-18-14 05:33 PM
    Thank you

Posted via CB10
    02-18-14 08:11 PM
    Thank you

Posted via CB10
    You are welcome.

For your carrier you may have to wait until the end of February or early March, but if you don't want to wait further here is a http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...achesi-904841/
    02-18-14 09:58 PM
    02-20-14 10:46 AM
    This is how I print from my Q10 -without any app - assuming u have a gmail account and use Google chrome

- go to Google Cloud Print in ur phone browser
    https://www.google.com/cloudprint/‎ Or go to settings on your desktop Chrome Browser

_ click on Google cloud print. Settings - it may ask u to log in with ur gmail account.
    - u can either add a Classic printer or a cloud printer.
    I have a simple laser jet hardwired to my office desktop pc so all I had to do was use my desktop browser n add the printer through the classic printer settings.
    - using the link. Above from my phone browser I den jus select the file I want to print by clicking the print button a file browser shows up u upload ur file n choose ur printer page layouts and other settings n it prints right away provided ur printer is online that's it. The printer setup is jus a one time thing u do and ur printers are saved to ur id.
    04-06-14 03:05 PM
    My Epson is wireless and has an email address. I email my printer directly. Takes a bit longer to print things, but it works.

Posted via CB10
    04-06-14 03:26 PM
    And I can print wirelessly from my Q10 to my Brother MFC J870DW using Brother's iPrint&Scan app which I downloaded through Snap. The printer supports NFC which I could not get to work, but with the printer on the network it worked wirelessly. The app did ask for my gmail account info though, and it is a little buggy.
    04-06-14 08:09 PM
    For what it's worth, don't know how old your Epson is, but I was able to sign up through Epson Connect for the email address and discounts. I've had mine 1 and 1/2 years, if that helps.

Posted via CB10
    04-07-14 01:21 AM