I bought a used Q10 in india from USA model but my Indian sim doesn't work. So how can I get the conutry unlock code, lots of goodle search finally I found https://blackberryimeiunlockcode.net this site, but it's not supported now what can I do, if you have any solutions plse support me guys

BlackBerry Passport SE
    09-21-20 07:08 AM
    Do you know the original carrier the phone was on?

Posted via CB10
    09-21-20 01:14 PM
    No bro, the handset is using from Canada I think the carrier is Rogers

BlackBerry Passport SE
    09-22-20 01:19 PM
    One of my friend gave me this now

BlackBerry Passport SE
    09-22-20 01:20 PM
    If it's Rogers or whichever carrier it is, they can provide the unlock code. You can start a live chat with a carrier, explain that you want your phone unlocked, provide the IMEI, and they'll provide you w/ the code.

re: "bro"...i happen to be a guy, but don't assume.
    09-22-20 03:16 PM
    The other issue is band compatibility. There are 5 sub-models of the Q10, with 4 of them for the North American market.

The SQN100-1, SQN100-5 were the GSM based models (AT&T, T-Mobile US, Rogers, Telus, etc), while the CDMA models are the SQN100-2 for Verizon and the SQN100-4 for Sprint.

Thing is, none of those have the LTE bands to work in India. The SQN100-3 was for the rest of the world, and the one you would need.

Although, Jio does use band 5 (850 MHz) which the -1 and -5 has, so... maybe?

Otherwise, all you'd get is 3G, and maybe H+.
    09-22-20 05:20 PM
    The other issue is band compatibility. There are 5 sub-models of the Q10, with 4 of them for the North American market.

The SQN100-1, SQN100-5 were the GSM based models (AT&T, T-Mobile US, Rogers, Telus, etc), while the CDMA models are the SQN100-2 for Verizon and the SQN100-4 for Sprint.

Thing is, none of those have the LTE bands to work in India. The SQN100-3 was for the rest of the world, and the one you would need.

Wasn’t there some Jio PKB model ? Not BlackBerry, however it’s at least a functional device
    09-22-20 05:22 PM

My model number is sqn-100-3

BlackBerry Passport SE
    09-23-20 02:28 AM
    My model number is sqn-100-3

BlackBerry Passport SE
    Then, you should be fine - LTE signal-wise.

Just curious, but how did you get it from the US (as your first post indicates)? As far as I know, that model never sold in the US or Canada. Mostly because of the lack of compatible LTE bands. 3G and H+ works, but LTE really defined its usage.
    09-23-20 09:20 AM
    Then, you should be fine - LTE signal-wise.

Just curious, but how did you get it from the US (as your first post indicates)? As far as I know, that model never sold in the US or Canada. Mostly because of the lack of compatible LTE bands. 3G and H+ works, but LTE really defined its usage.
    I don't know how it comes, my friends cousin living in Canada actually it was his mobile. He came in india for vacation, that time he gave to my friend.

BlackBerry Passport SE
    09-23-20 10:28 AM
    Anyway I don't know which carrier was in last time in locked, I have no contacts to check out for previous user... how to I find the last carrier in the mobile.
    For unlocking it's any necessary.

BlackBerry Passport SE
    09-23-20 10:33 AM
    Someone else may have to jump in here... @conite ..., but I'm not sure the phone is locked. I thought all phones sold for the European/Asian market were already factory unlocked. If this -3 was brought to Canada, chances are it was unlocked already (factory unlocked or otherwise). It doesn't suddenly become locked just because it was used in Canada.

There may be another reason your SIM doesn't work. Is there an error message you see when booting up with your SIM?
    09-23-20 11:26 AM
    Anyway I don't know which carrier was in last time in locked, I have no contacts to check out for previous user... how to I find the last carrier in the mobile.
    For unlocking it's any necessary.

BlackBerry Passport SE
    Remove your SIM, connect to a Wi-Fi network, then go to settings, security and privacy, SIM Card and post a photo of that screen.
    Last edited by Ben xfg; 09-23-20 at 11:42 AM.
    09-23-20 11:27 AM
    BlackBerry Passport SE
    09-23-20 12:11 PM
    Remove your SIM, connect to a Wi-Fi network, then go to settings, security and privacy, SIM Card and post a photo of that screen.
    "A sim card isn't detected in the device "
    Doesn't support to attach photos, there is message shown
    You current SIM card requires one or more Mobile equipment personalization codes before the mobile network will be available
    Network subset
    Unlocked
    Service provider
    Unlocked
    There is not showned the network

BlackBerry Passport SE
    09-23-20 12:17 PM
    BlackBerry Passport SE
    Do what the above quote states
    09-23-20 12:17 PM
    Do what the above quote states
    Sorry it was trying to attach photos but doesn't attached

BlackBerry Passport SE
    09-23-20 12:21 PM
    "A sim card isn't detected in the device "
    Doesn't support to attach photos, there is message shown
    You current SIM card requires one or more Mobile equipment personalization codes before the mobile network will be available
    Network subset
    Unlocked
    Service provider
    Unlocked
    There is not showned the network

BlackBerry Passport SE
    Ok, so you do have a network lock on your device.
    Send me a private message with your IMEI number and I'll see if I can get you an unlock code.
    09-23-20 12:52 PM
    Ok, so you do have a network lock on your device.
    Send me a private message with your IMEI number and I'll see if I can get you an unlock code.
    OK bro thank you, Plse reply me on BBM

BlackBerry Passport SE
    09-23-20 08:10 PM
    OK bro thank you, Plse reply me on BBM

BlackBerry Passport SE
    Open your browser to CrackBerry.com, click on my username, then PM in the window that pops up. You can send a private message that way containing the IMEI or your BBM PIN if you wish.
    09-23-20 09:51 PM
    Open your browser to CrackBerry.com, click on my username, then PM in the window that pops up. You can send a private message that way containing the IMEI or your BBM PIN if you wish.
    Okey bro... it's done plse check your pm

BlackBerry Passport SE
    09-23-20 11:21 PM