I am living in The Netherlands, and work for the government. The main device within the government are the BlackBerry's.

On a normal day I will receive 150-200 e-mails, 75% I will reply on my blackberry. And this is the reason I have bought de Q10.

My question is describe a day on you BlackBerry Q10.

Here is one day on my BlackBerry.

At 05.30 the alarm goes of and I am not a snoozer so I jump out of bed and hit the shower. Will in the shower I use the musicplayer on the Q10.

When I am eating my breakfast I will quickly look at al the emails and meeting requests. And I have given myself a limited of replying 2 emails during breakfast (otherwise I will run late and site for ours at the table).

On my way ( I travel with public transportation is quicker and easier) to work I normally review documents I received.

Every single day starts with our conference meeting, so I put my bag and coated in my room.

During this meeting somethings I look at the Q10 when it is very important I'll put the Q10 face down on the table. I use the app flip shush and love it.

During the day we have to travel much and have meeting all over town. So we depend on the blackberry so quickly reply email.

The battery life is amazing and at the end of my day (normally i'm home at 19.00-19.30 the battery still has 30-35%).

In the evening I will not look at my work email if it is important everybody know they have to call me.

The only time I will look at email is 10 mins before going to bed and the rule is not te reply to any email just take a quick look.

I love to read your posts, how you use the Q10.

Posted via CB10
    02-13-14 03:15 AM
    I'm a university student and use mine mostly for checking emails, Web browsing, texting, etc. I get at least a full day out of the battery. Sometimes 2. One thing I don't do is call people really. I'm not a fan of talking on the phone. Gives me anxiety to be honest.

Posted via CB10
    02-13-14 03:33 AM
    I usually wake up (no alarm) around 9am and take a quick peak at my notifications for an idea of what to handle first.

Once I'm ready for the day, I go through my work emails. I usually get about 30 - 50 work emails per day. A lot of my emails require me to attach files. That's when Docs2Go and Adobe come in handy.

Once I've handled the important stuff, I check my Twitter / iGrann notifications and engage in social media.

At various points throughout the day I check the CB10 appp to read the latest posts and browse through the forums.

I can usually get just shy of a day's worth of battery life if I don't charge. Having a low battery and ending up in a situation that I need the juice for is always a concern of mine. I tend to charge once I get to about 50 or 40% battery life.

Posted via Q10
    02-13-14 03:45 AM
    Email, text, and bbm's.
    Voice calls
    Calendar
    Alarms
    Password Keeper
    Remember
    Browser
    Camera
    Music
    Podcast
    Social Networks

BlackBerry = tool not toy.
    02-13-14 11:54 AM
    I use it as an alarm in the morning (many snooze hits, though!)

Reply to anything I got overnight.

Check my calendar to see where I'm working today and when I can fit in the gym. (I do very random promo work all over Greater Vancouver)

Use it for radio (Nobex) while I shower and do my makeup.

Use it on the bus to work/wherever to make sure I know exactly where I'm going/when the bus is coming/sometimes maps

Use it to confirm my arrival to work to my bosses (text check-in)

Sneakily text/email/facebook/snapchat during my shifts, if I can.

Candy crush and texts and the occasional phone call on breaks

Texts/calls/facebook on the bus home

I like to crawl into bed when I get home, and play candy crush/listen to the radio/watch youtube - best unwinding

Sometimes a phone call just before bed.

Keeps me company all day, since I often work alone

Posted via CB10
    Supa_Fly1 likes this.
    02-13-14 05:44 PM
    I can do anything what I wished for on my Q10 device. For me is Q10 device the best at the moment.

For personal and business uses.

Any OS updates and newest features are always welcome.

But sadly BlackBerry 10 is no more populair here in the Netherlands / Holland.

Posted via CB10
    02-13-14 06:07 PM
    I spend a lot of my day going through emails and texts...clicking them on my calendar. And going through the calendar and checking task off.... in between phone calls.
    02-13-14 06:09 PM
    Voice
    Text
    Email
    Maps
    Facebook
    Twitter
    Crackberry
    Foursquare
    Youtube
    Photos
    Music
    Calendar
    Checking my bank accounts with mobile browser
    BBM of course (all 6 of my contacts haha)

Posted from Q10SQN100-1/10.2.1.1925
    02-13-14 06:11 PM
    I spend a lot of my day going through emails and texts...clicking them on my calendar. And going through the calendar and checking task off.... in between phone calls.
    What do you mean clicking an email or text on your calendar?

Posted via CB10
    02-13-14 06:21 PM
    I am like waterfront, use mine for email (mostly work but some personal) and text messages. Some days I have to do a lot of talking on it as well. I check email in the am early, then even when at the office I like to use the Q10 more than my desktop email client (outlook). I don't play any games, no music (have an iPhone for that). While the screen is better on the iphone and better for most media consumption I occasionally use the BlackBerry for browsing because of the speed of the search function and how easy it is to type in a search term. I look at the crackberry app half a dozen times a day. By the way, at 630pm cst, my Q, which started the day at 96%, with moderate usage today is still at 71%.

Posted via CB10
    02-13-14 06:30 PM
    Using the share to Remember and adding a reminder. I get a lot of messages that require action from me at a later time.
    What do you mean clicking an email or text on your calendar?

Posted via CB10
    02-13-14 06:32 PM
    I get up in the morning from the alarm on my Q10. Go workout. Then check emails/messages when I get back. Brush after working out.
    Head to the kitchen and read new posts on crackberry/n4bb/cnet/theverge. On the way to university I use the aux cable and play music in my car. At uni its just communication with friends through text/bbm etc.
    End of school I play music again, and usually come home and just put my alarm on and leave my phone in my room till I go to sleep.
    It's on bedside mode all night so my phone doesn't disturb my sleep.

Posted via CB10
    02-13-14 06:41 PM
    I'm in the wireless biz so for me work email is checked the first thing I wake up. I just look and head into the shower with my radio app or music on. During breakfast I will look only and prioritize my responses. While in transit to work on the commute I will start responding within the hour prior to reaching the office. So I will listen to music also while I'm responding to emails. The thing I really like about the BlackBerry is how you can do multiple things at once. I like that about BlackBerrys.I communicate and reply about projects timely via email, BBM, and texting. Conferences are tagged by my groups and will respond accordingly.
    On the way home I listen to music or radio. And no more checking of emails for work or anything. Once I leave work I don't do work anymore but I will look at incoming work emails.

Posted Via CB10/SQN100-3 on official 10.2.1.537/1925
    02-13-14 09:02 PM
    I use it as an alarm in the morning (many snooze hits, though!)

Reply to anything I got overnight.

Check my calendar to see where I'm working today and when I can fit in the gym. (I do very random promo work all over Greater Vancouver)

Use it for radio (Nobex) while I shower and do my makeup.

Use it on the bus to work/wherever to make sure I know exactly where I'm going/when the bus is coming/sometimes maps

Use it to confirm my arrival to work to my bosses (text check-in)

Sneakily text/email/facebook/snapchat during my shifts, if I can.

Candy crush and texts and the occasional phone call on breaks

Texts/calls/facebook on the bus home

I like to crawl into bed when I get home, and play candy crush/listen to the radio/watch youtube - best unwinding

Sometimes a phone call just before bed.

Keeps me company all day, since I often work alone

Posted via CB10
    Any good tips on nice lounges in vancity? I'll be there next weekend staying at opus. I know house guest, glowbal, etc.

I came back to the q10 as I tired of touch typing on my 5s. I find myself delaying responses as I don't like touch typing though apple is best of breed.

I manage my email traffic work and personal via hub. Includes LinkedIn, fb messages. I don't txt as much as I used to but it is a priority. BBM is useless. No one uses it in the states. BBM is dead.

Really like listening to youtube as much as watching. Love how u can shut the display off and audio still plays. I use iheartradio in am for sports talk. Go hawks and huskies!

Posted via CB10
    02-13-14 11:07 PM
    I don't hit a lot of nice lounges... I am on a budget so I can't afford so drink at nice locales, but the area around Opus is full of great spots. Can't go wrong in Yaletown.

Posted via CB10
    02-14-14 02:18 AM
    Using the share to Remember and adding a reminder. I get a lot of messages that require action from me at a later time.
    I can only flag it (which is the equivalent of sharing to remember). Is that what you do, then go into unfiled entries and assign a date, etc.?

Posted via CB10
    02-14-14 11:53 AM
    Yes, on emails you have to flag, then go to Unfiled and move to a different folder (if you need to) and assign a reminder. Everything else, you can share directly without needing to flag.
    I can only flag it (which is the equivalent of sharing to remember). Is that what you do, then go into unfiled entries and assign a date, etc.?

Posted via CB10
    02-14-14 12:21 PM
    Yes, on emails you have to flag, then go to Unfiled and move to a different folder (if you need to) and assign a reminder. Everything else, you can share directly without needing to flag.
    If I flag an email, then go in and assign a due date, does it show up automatically in my calendar? For example, I get an email setting a telephone call for a specific time 5 days from now. Is there a way to get it on my calendar going the route we are describing?

Posted via CB10
    02-14-14 12:46 PM
    I'm a Student 17, Use Q10 for Texting,BBM (quite a Lot), Music, Soundcloud,Facebook, instagram , sometimes FlipBoard

Posted via CB10
    02-14-14 12:49 PM
    Yes, it does. But you have to have 10.2 or higher.
    If I flag an email, then go in and assign a due date, does it show up automatically in my calendar? For example, I get an email setting a telephone call for a specific time 5 days from now. Is there a way to get it on my calendar going the route we are describing?

Posted via CB10
    02-14-14 01:34 PM
    Yes, it does. But you have to have 10.2 or higher.
    Well there you go then! I don't have the guts to install the leak. Waiting for the OTA.

Posted via CB10
    02-14-14 01:50 PM
    The calendar is night and day different on 10.2. It's the only reason I installed the leak, to get my phone fully integrated with the calendar. Hopefully the update will be soon. I am ready for 10.2.1.
    02-14-14 01:58 PM
    Hub only and cb app, thats all.

Anyway this is not the right thread, but today I was using my iphone , when Q10 was charging. I will not going back to iPhone but BlackBerry should make the UI more stylish and pro.

Q10
    02-14-14 02:02 PM
    More "stylish and pro" like the iPhone?
    02-14-14 02:09 PM
    Actually I mean for the design, the way that iphone put everything in right place. But thats its not important for me thats why I keep the BlackBerry Q10 and not iphone, but between iphone 5 and Z10 I will choose iPhone.

Q10
    02-14-14 02:33 PM
38 12