I have a Surface RT as well as a Surface Pro 3, both with bluetooth. Both have connected to my Q-10 .... but now what? Or so what? One would think that the reason you would do this is so you can share files between the devices and your phone. Pics for example. But when I go to share a pic, my phone says " 'failed to find service'. Under the device in my Q-10 it shows Media Player Control Connected, and the a couple 'Personal Area Networking' not connected, - with no options to do anything about it.

What am I missing?
    02-05-15 10:50 AM
    I pull out my SD card and move the files that way.... much faster than Bluetooth.

Yeah I taught about installing LINK & BLEND on my Windows 8.1 Tablet... but I just don't want that resource hog on my tablet.

For Bluetooth you have to go to your Bluetooth interface on the receiving device and first open the receiving application. On Windows click on the Bluetooth app on the tool bar and then click Receive file.... then from your BlackBerry send the files.
    02-05-15 11:20 AM
    If you are on the same network just install ghost commander and move files that way if you want.
    02-05-15 12:14 PM
    Use my Q10 as a network drive via wifi usin WORKGROUP. To find in storage settings > network identification. Set a password and u can leave your BlackBerry in your pocket and haven't to do anything expect to use your pc's file Explorer. I'm usin win 7 and elementary OS (linux).

Posted via CB10
    02-05-15 02:35 PM