On the email app there is a temporary attachment link that holds all the attachments that you send or recieve in emails. How do you remove them when you're finished with them. There is no delete option
    06-30-14 08:34 AM
    Nope they're staying there even after emails are deleted. It's the paper clip icon in the email app
    That's odd. I use this function almost every day to find attachments. When I delete the email with the attachment, the attachment drops off the attachments view (the paperclip). I just tested this.

I wonder if this behaviour could be tied to the "Delete on handheld" and "Delete on handheld and server" settings. All my accounts are set to delete on handheld and server. How about yours?

And what os version are you running? (This device is 10.2.1.3175.)
    On the email app there is a temporary attachment link that holds all the attachments that you send or recieve in emails. How do you remove them when you're finished with them. There is no delete option
    I'm assuming your talking about, if you go to your email click on the three dots on bottom righthand corner click on attachments the files come up?
    If so when you delete the email the file will delete.
    06-30-14 09:50 AM
    I'm assuming your talking about, if you go to your email click on the three dots on bottom righthand corner click on attachments the files come up?
    If so when you delete the email the file will delete.
    This is correct. The "attachments" tab is simply a special filter showing and linking to all the attachments in email on the device.
    06-30-14 10:08 AM
    Nope they're staying there even after emails are deleted. It's the paper clip icon in the email app
    06-30-14 02:31 PM
    That's odd. I use this function almost every day to find attachments. When I delete the email with the attachment, the attachment drops off the attachments view (the paperclip). I just tested this.

I wonder if this behaviour could be tied to the "Delete on handheld" and "Delete on handheld and server" settings. All my accounts are set to delete on handheld and server. How about yours?

Last edited by Elessar.cm; 06-30-14 at 03:36 PM. Reason: Typo
    06-30-14 02:42 PM
    That's odd. I use this function almost every hay to find attachments. When I delete the email with the attachment, the attachment drops off the attachments view (the paperclip). I just tested this.

Maybe that's is ,mine is set. To prompt. I'll experiment. Thanks.
    I'm running 10.2.1.2179
    06-30-14 03:34 PM