For example usatoday keeps appearing in my hub and when I try to do settings in the hub there is no option to remove it...

Posted via CB10
    06-21-13 12:12 PM
    First place to look, hit 3 dots in bottom right corner to open overflow menu and select Settings.
    Select Hub Management. Is it listed there? If so, turn Off.

Next, have you checked in USA Today app if it contains its own Settings? Try swiping down from top in the app. Anything about Notifications?

Lastly you can adjust apps' Permissions in Settings app.
    From Hub or home screens, swipe down from top and select Settings. Scroll down to Security and Privacy and select it.
    Select Application Permissions and scroll through list to USA Today. Select it and see what permissions are allowed.

* It's much better to look for an option in the app's own settings than turning off permissions though.
    06-21-13 12:23 PM
    I'd like to be able to eliminate the "notifactions" part.

I'd like to be able to move certain hub places up or down on the list.

I'd like to be able to set a default hub view. I find it very time consuming having to swipe twice to get to the menu, and then hit hub. The "Hub" option in the menu is what I would like as my default hub view. I would just like to peek or swipe to the right to see EVERYTHING in my hub, not the most recent hub place i visited. whats the point or the ease if I'm in BBM and a notification doesnt come in, but I want to peek to see my most recent call and email and text...If i was last in Texts, it's going to show only txt. IMO that's pointless. I want my hub to be more fluid like the iPhone Notification Center.
    06-21-13 01:04 PM
    USA Today is a known issue. Even with notifications off right now it still shows up in the hub.

Posted via CB10
    06-21-13 01:33 PM