I've read other articles for other BB10 devices that have a Keyboard/Screen option menu where you can select the Green light indicator and turn it off. The Blackberry Q10 does not have this option.
    The phone never use to do this. I think the changed happend a couple days ago with the latest uprade to the device. This thing is driving me CRAZY!!! I hate it. I just want it gone.
    JAS0NB0URNE likes this.
    07-19-15 10:50 AM
    I've read other articles for other BB10 devices that have a Keyboard/Screen option menu where you can select the Green light indicator and turn it off. The Blackberry Q10 does not have this option.
    The phone never use to do this. I think the changed happend a couple days ago with the latest uprade to the device. This thing is driving me CRAZY!!! I hate it. I just want it gone.
    Should not be doing that unless you have a 3rd party app with that turned on or some other notification that you previously programmed for the LED to be green?

Did you try a reboot of the phone? Check through all your apps for LED color choices?

Posted with my  Classic
    07-19-15 12:12 PM