I need to have the phone pad on my homescreen. How do I do that? I was recently awakened in the middle of the night with an intruder in my house. I had to charge the guy barehanded and was unable to call 911 because you have to swipe through about four or five screens to get to the phone function. How do I set the phone so I ALWAYS see the telephone key pad and can immediately use my PHONE as a PHONE?
    05-15-15 12:36 PM
    the phone icon is at the bottom of the home screen.
    The only other thing you can do is get one of the free shortcut apps and create a shortcut app icon to 911 and place it on your home screen. Hope if you do this you will be careful in how you use your phone and not accidentally dial it.
    the phone icon is at the bottom of the home screen.
    The only other thing you can do is get one of the free shortcut apps and create a shortcut app icon to 911 and place it on your home screen. Hope if you do this you will be careful in how you use your phone and not accidentally dial it.
    05-15-15 12:43 PM
    I need to have the phone pad on my homescreen. How do I do that? I was recently awakened in the middle of the night with an intruder in my house. I had to charge the guy barehanded and was unable to call 911 because you have to swipe through about four or five screens to get to the phone function. How do I set the phone so I ALWAYS see the telephone key pad and can immediately use my PHONE as a PHONE?
    You don't have to swipe through about four or five screens to get the phone to function. Was it locked and you had to unlock it first? From the homescreen you can type "call" followed by the contact name or number you would like to call and it will dial right away. You can also press the phone icon that's permanently on the bottom left of the home screen. If your phone was in fact locked you would have had to swipe up once or twice to unlock it then you should have been presented with the password unlock screen or the picture password unlock screen which has an icon which enables you to make an emergency call without unlocking the phone. I'm sorry to here of your misfortune though.

How do I setup the Q10 phone so I can immediately make a call (always see the dialpad)?-img_20150515_150954.png

How do I setup the Q10 phone so I can immediately make a call (always see the dialpad)?-img_20150515_151007.png

Posted via CB10
    HesSoStrange likes this.
    05-15-15 02:14 PM
    Agreed, I would have used emergency call available on the lock screen.

Via my BlackBerry Q10
    05-16-15 03:29 PM