Can somebody help me please?

Posted via CB10
    01-19-14 12:51 PM
    Why would you want iTunes on a blackberry..

Posted via CB10 for Z10
    joejuck and beamolite like this.
    01-19-14 01:04 PM
    Can somebody help me please?

Posted via CB10
    As far as I know that's very difficult unless those iTunes apps have Google Play Store (android) equivalents that you could sideload... someone correct me if I'm wrong

Posted from my Q10 via CB10
    01-19-14 01:05 PM
    I'm guessing you're talking about iOS apps? That is not possible sadly

Posted via CB10
    01-19-14 01:07 PM
    A lot of Apple Apps have a similar app in BlackBerry World. I would check out the BB10 App thread here.

Posted via CB10
    01-19-14 01:09 PM
    It's more the stuff I have already downloaded music tones ect hat I would like to get on my blackberry is that not possible. I would really like Facebook messenger but can't seem to get it

Posted via CB10
    01-19-14 01:13 PM
    How about Google play apps is that possible?

Posted via CB10
    01-19-14 01:16 PM
    I don't use iTunes, so I can't comment on how to transfer your tones and such, but I however can help you with Facebook Messenger. You can install the Android app from your computer (All BlackBerry 10 versions) or directly on the device (BlackBerry OS 10.2.1 and up)

What OS are you on? Just type "myver" without the quotations and space and it will show you the device version and OS

Posted via CB10
    01-19-14 01:16 PM
    what about sync for itunes, or something like that?
    01-19-14 01:18 PM
    Must be trolling.

Posted via CB10
    01-19-14 01:19 PM
    Must be trolling.

Posted via CB10
    Why? :/
    It seems pretty legit to me now that she explained that she wants her ring tones qnd such transferred

Posted via CB10
    93Aero likes this.
    01-19-14 01:20 PM
    As far as tones from iTunes, I think you can just email them from your PC (itunes) to your phone. Then open the email and download the tone to your phone...then set it as the ringtone or whatever you like.

In iTunes, right click on the song or tone you want to email and click on "show in windows explorer". That will tell you where your tone file is stored.

Posted via CB10
    01-19-14 01:20 PM
    Just use Blackberry Link! When you first install and run it, it should ask if you want to sync your iTunes library. Your ringtones should be mp3s. As long as you find them in your itunes library it will sync to blackberry link which will sync to your phone.

Posted via CB10
    mh2704 likes this.
    01-19-14 01:22 PM
    10.2.0 is my software

Posted via CB10
    01-19-14 01:35 PM
    I have iTunes on my main computer with hundreds of albums and ring tones. First, iOS ringtones are not compatible with Blackberry. They must be converted to mp3. Second, the Blackberry Music app will happily accept songs from iTunes that are transferred to the phone through Blackberry Link. Works like a charm. Just tell Link to sync with iTunes when you set up Link. Then it will accumulate all of your additions to iTunes and sync it to your phone when you sync with Blackberry Link. Also, there are third party apps that will convert iOS ringtones to mp3. You just have to do some digging.
    01-19-14 01:41 PM
    10.2.0 is my software

Posted via CB10
    Looks like you'll have to learn how to sideload then

You might want to start reading this article and setting the Chrome extension up while I grab you the Facebook Messenger bar file

http://m.crackberry.com/sideload-app...-google-chrome

Found the bar file for you!
    http://bb10bars.net/apps/com-facebook-orca. Download the bar file from that site
    Posted via CB10
    01-19-14 01:42 PM
    If you want to sync every music type of stuff from itunes, just use BB Link and transfer everything over. Thats what i did.

Keep in mind that it does take some time to do that. You would be better of with turning on device storage mode and dragging and dropping everything on the phone folder.

Black cards, Black cars - all BlackBerry-thing!
    01-19-14 01:43 PM
    Why? :/
    It seems pretty legit to me now that she explained that she wants her ring tones qnd such transferred

Posted via CB10
    I just assumed after reading the first post.

Posted via CB10
    eldricho likes this.
    01-19-14 01:44 PM
    Thank you for your help

Posted via CB10
    01-19-14 01:45 PM
    Thank you for your help

Posted via CB10
    You're welcome. If you get stuck or hesitate over something, just mention it

Posted via CB10
    01-19-14 01:52 PM
    I just assumed after reading the first post.

Posted via CB10
    Good to see you're still calling people names and spreading false info with free reign and reckless abandonment.

Posted via CB10
    01-19-14 01:57 PM
    A lot of Apple Apps have a similar app in BlackBerry World. I would check out the BB10 App thread here.

Posted via CB10
    Some are similar in name or description bit are world's apart in how they work performed or execute what is described.

Example: Mathemagics. On iOS it's fantastic,on android about every version doesn't come as close. This is the key reason for the apps race and what's hitting BlackBerry not simply the sheer volume of apps. Developers do a fine job with native apps but they have a hard time not copying someone else's work without getting sued.

Going forward it'll be the Internet of things not necessarily apps but a vast majority of hardware accessories with companion apps that do so much more - wearables is just the 1 small example getting the hype right now, and the larger part is what ios has the lions share of.

Weapon of choice Z10, Full Metal CB10!
    01-19-14 01:58 PM
    Basically, iOS Apps, not a chance.*

Music, sure, but not through iTunes. The Palm Pre used to trick iTunes into seeing it as an iPod, but Apple sued, so no more. Don't know if DoubleTwist works with BB, but you could try it. Basically, if it's purchased from Apple, you can just download it from the store, iTunes -> iTunes Store -> Purchased -> Music -> Download All (bottom right). Then use a music manager, or BB Desktop to get the MP3's/AAC's to your BB device.

GooglePlay apps yes, but you'd need to either do a lot of work per app and stay on 10.1.x (or whatever), or do a bit of work upfront, and go to a non-released 10.2.x and install something like Snap to download Play apps right to the phone.

*iOS apps could work, theoretically, but not really well in practice. I do recall someone getting one or two to work on a Playbook, but it took some hand coding to get it to work.
    01-19-14 02:15 PM
    As far as getting music from Itunes on your BB, Link will do some. The other way I have found is to put songs on a cd, then rip them to Windows Media Player.
    01-19-14 02:47 PM
    I have been able to copy all of my iTunes music onto the blackberry via the blackberry link desktop software. Same goes for pics etc
    01-19-14 04:41 PM
27 12