So I took my Q10 apart to replace the keyboard due to the double typing issue. After putting it back together, when I hold down the power button the red led light flashes but the phone does not switch on. I attempted to reload the software via BB link and got a reload successful notification before disconnecting the phone, but it still refuses to switch on.

Please let me know if there are ways to check if I have assembled my phone back correctly or alternatives to reloading the OS via BB link. TIA!
    11-17-14 11:03 PM
    Wonder if you got the connections down good. Those strips. I had an issue with one of mine would not stay down. Ended up putting a small piece of tape to hold it. I've been pretty lucky with getting those things back on but it feels like a person could damage the pins easily. That seems like the only thing you could mess up. Did they all feel like they clicked back down well?

Or maybe you missed one there are a few. Can always watch YouTube vids on it.

Reg Q10SQN100-1/10.3 leak
    bungaboy likes this.
    11-18-14 12:15 AM
    Wonder if you got the connections down good. Those strips. I had an issue with one of mine would not stay down. Ended up putting a small piece of tape to hold it. I've been pretty lucky with getting those things back on but it feels like a person could damage the pins easily. That seems like the only thing you could mess up. Did they all feel like they clicked back down well?

Or maybe you missed one there are a few. Can always watch YouTube vids on it.

Reg Q10SQN100-1/10.3 leak
    Yes I did go back and check the connections, they were all fit securely :/

Maybe I bent something out of place unknowingly while working on the phone earlier?? I have no idea what the issue could be
    11-18-14 12:44 AM
    Can you detect a pattern when the led blinks ?
    11-18-14 04:34 AM
    So I took my Q10 apart to replace the keyboard due to the double typing issue. After putting it back together, when I hold down the power button the red led light flashes but the phone does not switch on. I attempted to reload the software via BB link and got a reload successful notification before disconnecting the phone, but it still refuses to switch on.

Please let me know if there are ways to check if I have assembled my phone back correctly or alternatives to reloading the OS via BB link. TIA!
    May be the os you downloaded was broken, try another one.
    Make sure your battery more than 50% before you load.

Posted via CB10
    11-18-14 06:17 AM
    Maybe the os you downloaded was broken, try another one.
    Make sure your battery more than 50% before you load

Posted via CB10
    11-18-14 06:19 AM
    I broke the pins on the motherboard for the screen when doing a housing swap, I don't want to say that happened to you to, but it's a possibility.

I'd take the phone apart and put it back together again.

Best of luck!

Posted via CB10
    11-18-14 08:10 AM
    Try running an autoloader first.
    If you have no luck it's a hardware issue.

Posted via CB10
    11-18-14 03:13 PM
    If you got the phone connected to the PC to autoload an OS it might mean that the phone is working normally and it's just that the screen won't turn on. Might as well check the connection of the screen when you dissemble the phone again, which I suggest you do.

Posted via CB10
    11-18-14 10:15 PM
    Can you detect a pattern when the led blinks ?
    No pattern; it's solid for about 10-12 seconds then goes back off.
    11-24-14 05:39 AM
    No pattern; it's solid for about 10-12 seconds then goes back off.
    Ok, you are not the only one with this issue. I cannot decide if it's hardware or software related though.

Did you test with another battery ?
    Please, remove it and with the cover open, connect your phone to the wall (not the computer). Now, power on your phone. Note if the led pattern is still the same. Replace the battery and the cover. Let your phone plug in for the night. Try again to boot it in the morning. If it's working, buy another battery and don't let it completed drained. If you have to store it, do so in a cold place and with 40%~50% charge.
    11-24-14 08:36 AM