Anyone know how to delete text from message before replying to senders? I haven't figured it out yet.
    02-01-14 10:46 AM
    Not quite sure what you're asking really? You want to delete a message before you reply to it?
    02-03-14 07:10 PM
    Not quite sure what you're asking really? You want to delete a message before you reply to it?
    Seems like he wants to delete the text from original message when replying. So that the reply doesn't carry the original text too with it.
    like in an email where you can get rid off the original message when replying.

Q10 \m/
    zocster likes this.
    02-03-14 07:36 PM
    OS7 had the option to 'Delete original text' - this is when you hit Reply, but you don't want to include the text of the email you're replying to.

I haven't found this option in OS10. I usually don't delete original text, but a few times I just selected the text manually and hit backspace.
    zocster likes this.
    02-03-14 07:38 PM
    The only thing that I can think of is to Hold down the 'shift' button and select the portion of the text that you want to be deleted.
    02-03-14 07:47 PM
    OS7 had the option to 'Delete original text' - this is when you hit Reply, but you don't want to include the text of the email you're replying to.

I haven't found this option in OS10. I usually don't delete original text, but a few times I just selected the text manually and hit backspace.
    So that's an other option missing in BlackBerry 10. Just in about 10 minutes I have learnt there are 2 things missing from BlackBerry OS 7. The other one is 'U' option which takes to the next unread message.

Q10 \m/
    02-03-14 07:47 PM

Yeah, an option I looked for when I first got my Z10....some emails tend to string out way to long....back spacing is a good, albeit slow, work-around...have tried highlighting the text and the deleting, but it deletes the entire email, do no good...
    Keep hoping an update will add this feature...

Posted via CB10
    02-03-14 07:53 PM