I bought an unlocked Q10. I use it with many different carriers but on Claro Dominican Republic, the carrier's sim app keeps popping up for no reason after a call. I tried to delete it manually like any other app but if just won't leave. Even by pressing on the mini bin..

How can I remove this SIM app for good and not deal with it anymore?
    Thanks

Posted via CB10
    06-23-13 09:43 AM
    I bought an unlocked Q10. I use it with many different carriers but on Claro Dominican Republic, the carrier's sim app keeps popping up for no reason after a call. I tried to delete it manually like any other app but if just won't leave. Even by pressing on the mini bin..

How can I remove this SIM app for good and not deal with it anymore?
    Thanks

Posted via CB10
    Hi...welcome to CrackBerry!

I don't think you can...there are some apps that carriers will push to your phone, and you can't delete them. Even if you do, they will push a software update to install it again.
    I know ATT does this. Just put these apps in a junk folder and leave it there.
    06-23-13 10:01 AM
    You don't . Simply put them all in a folder and banish them to a dark corner.

Sent from my BB10 smartphone.
    06-23-13 10:44 AM
    I dunno... AT&T obviously didn't do a good job of installing bloatware on my phone because when I held down an app to move them around, I noticed a little X next to the MyAT&T app.

I'll just say that I have no more bloatware on my phone now

Posted via CB10
    06-23-13 10:54 AM
    I dunno... AT&T obviously didn't do a good job of installing bloatware on my phone because when I held down an app to move them around, I noticed a little X next to the MyAT&T app.

I'll just say that I have no more bloatware on my phone now
    Some people can do this, on VZW for instance like you I can remove Apps normally, however I'm guessing the OP's carrier when it provisions the device for services will do a check on the presence of the App, and if not present will "fix" the error

so yeah, if you have tried deleting and it still comes back then as someone else said place it in a folder, hide it, banish it, place it on a different screen you never use...
    06-23-13 11:12 AM
    Dont worry it will come back with the next update

Posted via CB10
    06-23-13 05:03 PM
    I don't mind having the app there.
    What I meant to say is that the app opens by itself after almost every single phone call. I tried going into the app's settings to find that pop up option screen and deactivate it but there's nothing...
    I have no idea why it opens for no reason.

Posted via CB10
    06-26-13 04:05 AM