Hey so once again I lost service with my blackberry. I'll be in the same areas as iphone users and android they get full bars and I'm struggling on one or none. I've tried resetting re booting same issue. Phone my provider and they say it's nothing on their end. So I put my sim in an iphone 4 and it's getting better bars. Idk what else to do and it can't be the phone because I put it in a other blackberry and the same issue accord. If you know what it could be or tips would be greatly appreciated.

Posted via CB10
    10-21-16 01:59 AM
    Hey so once again I lost service with my blackberry. I'll be in the same areas as iphone users and android they get full bars and I'm struggling on one or none. I've tried resetting re booting same issue. Phone my provider and they say it's nothing on their end. So I put my sim in an iphone 4 and it's getting better bars. Idk what else to do and it can't be the phone because I put it in a other blackberry and the same issue accord. If you know what it could be or tips would be greatly appreciated.

Posted via CB10
    In a previous post, you mentioned your Q10 was "100-2", so did you mean:
    • SQN100-2

If so, that is a Verizon branded Q10, meant to operate on Verizon's CDMA network.
    If your carrier is not Verizon, you will have issues getting it to work outside of their network.
    What carrier do you have?

Check this list of the supported bands and frequencies for your device and then find out what your carrier operates on in your area.
    Compare the two.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...encies-798804/
    10-21-16 05:41 AM

Posted via CB10
    In the future, instead of starting a new thread about the exact same issue you started a previous thread about, continue in the original thread.

Posted with my  Classic
    10-26-16 10:01 AM