How does one change the tone assigned to "Notifications" (the ones in the top of the Hub with the bell symbol)?

In Settings>Notifications where all other tones and alerts there isn't an option to change "Notifications".
    05-10-13 01:34 AM
    How does one change the tone assigned to "Notifications" (the ones in the top of the Hub with the bell symbol)?

In Settings>Notifications where all other tones and alerts there isn't an option to change "Notifications".
    Does it not fall under 'Other Applications' at the bottom of the page.
    Everything I get notifications for in 'Notifications' is listed there.
    05-10-13 06:30 AM
    Does it not fall under 'Other Applications' at the bottom of the page.
    Everything I get notifications for in 'Notifications' is listed there.
    Hi. In this instance no. I have a me.com account set up to sync Contacts and Calendar which frequently requires password verification. Each time it this happens a Notification appears in the Hub, complete with tone. I'd like it to be silent but can't find a way as yet.

Another example is when I go into my office - which is out of network range - I get a Notification saying the BlackBerry Protect cannot work because there's no coverage. Again I can't find a way to silence these tones.

For everything else though notifications can be customised through "Other Applications" as you say.
    05-10-13 06:46 AM
    I have a similar question. How do I change the number of tones when email arrives? My Curve would ring 3 times to notify me. Q10 only once. I need more notification tones because I receive important support emails and 1 tone is easily unnoticed in a noisy area or if the phone is not on very close to me.
    05-18-13 12:14 PM
    I have a similar question. How do I change the number of tones when email arrives? My Curve would ring 3 times to notify me. Q10 only once. I need more notification tones because I receive important support emails and 1 tone is easily unnoticed in a noisy area or if the phone is not on very close to me.
    The answer to this is simple - and the question actually quite different to the topic being discussed in this thread.

But anyway, the answer is Settings, Notifications, Email Messages and then select the Email account you wish to change. From there you can alter the number of vibrations.
    05-18-13 02:17 PM