on both the pc and the mac blend and link work with the q10, however when i use backup/restore or one-way sync to my computer, nothing comes across to the pc or mac. I use the calendar NOTES field for information about the specific calendar event, and can only get the event to appear on either pc is by inviting myself as a guest to the event. A message then gets sent via email and i can then open the invitation and all of the data is there for saving and use on the pc/mac. BUT right now ive got over 220 related events i need to transfer/sync. There appears to be no way to batch invite myself to each of the selected events. I can find the specific events in the Q10 calendar as the title of each event has a keyword in it and when i search the calendar i search for the keyword and get a full list of the specific events. BUT IM STUCK there. Surely the users of blackberry need to get Q10 calendars sync'd with their pcs. But the syncs appear to only be able to work one way - PC >Q10, not Q10<PC. HELP!
    10-18-15 09:27 PM
    Did you use configure Link to sync to a specific calendar file on your PC or Mac?
    I regularly do a two way sync with my Outlook Calendar on my PC.
    10-19-15 12:37 AM