I hope I am explaining this right. I have a blackberry q10 and I wanted to know when i send an email how can i get my picture to show on my phone. I don't want the person I am sending the email to to see the picture. But when I open the email sent how can I get it to show my picture next to the email address. If it is an email I am sending. So in other words how can I get my "Me" contact picture to show on my phone when I send an email. Now it is just a blank space. I hope I am making sense. Can anyone help me with this. Let me know.
    12-29-15 11:40 PM
    Sorry that function doesn't exits in BlackBerry 10.
    12-30-15 09:40 AM
    It works on my Q10 with the email I registered for "my contact". So, just create a contact with your complete name, phone and email. You will probably have to restart the Hub (or the phone) before your picture is displayed.
    Ecm likes this.
    12-30-15 03:30 PM
    It works on my Q10 with the email I registered for "my contact". So, just create a contact with your complete name, phone and email. You will probably have to restart the Hub (or the phone) before your picture is displayed.
    Well, I completely misread the OP's question. Thanks for correcting me!

12-30-15 03:36 PM
    Hi, Thank you for your response. I tried creating a contact with my full name phone and email but it did not work. The picture was not displayed. But maybe it is because I have more than one email account in the contact. and more than one phone. Would that affect things?? let me know.
    12-30-15 04:50 PM
    The picture was not displayed. But maybe it is because I have more than one email account in the contact. and more than one phone. Would that affect things?? let me know.
    As it works on my phone, I guess so

That said, I saw the wrong picture displayed for a LinkedIn notification one time. The guy had the same name as another. So I guess it's not only linked to an account or an email. I wonder... Did you check the name associated with your email ? You know the "AllAbout Evetm <allaboutevetm@example.com>" added by the mailer.
    12-30-15 07:28 PM