Hello.
    I have a Q10 and It is Arabic. I updated it to 10.3.2.680 and other languages like Persian added to it. I changed my Keyboard to Persian but can't write Farsi and It write Arabic for me. How can I Destroy Arabic Keyboard?

Thank you.
    07-11-15 04:48 AM
    Remove Arabic keyboard from input language list in settings?

Posted via my Black Q10 | 10.3.2.2339
    07-11-15 11:46 AM
    If your goal is to destroy a language permanently

You will probably need to use a series of wars to gather control over all areas of the world that utilize the language. Enforce a mandate of language, strong indoctrination, and as we've seen in North America utilize a residential school system to destroy language and culture in the children

Be aware, this cycle needs to continue for 3 or 4 generations to be ultimately successful.

This will not be easy. Armies are at an extreme disadvantage when facing local militia. This is why long duration wars overseas are destined to fail. So prepare for significant loss up until indoctrination is complete and their entire culture has been subverted.

... In the meantime you can use sachesi to yank an entire language pack from your device. Or just remove it frrom the input list per above.

Posted to CB via my Passport | Lloyd Summers | FileArchiveHaven
    Uzi, Laura Knotek, bbnrs and 3 others like this.
    07-11-15 12:04 PM
    Remove Arabic keyboard from input language list in settings?

Posted via my Black Q10 | 10.3.2.2339
    I mean is not remove an input Language, I want my phone forget Arabic forever. When Arabic Enabled I can't write special Persian characters.
    07-13-15 02:20 PM
    I mean is not remove an input Language, I want my phone forget Arabic forever. When Arabic Enabled I can't write special Persian characters.
    I don't get it.

You have Farsi and not Arabic in your input languages, but the keyboard still is only Arabic?

Perhaps clear learned words?

Posted via CB10
    07-13-15 03:26 PM

You will probably need to use a series of wars to gather control over all areas of the world that utilize the language. Enforce a mandate of language, strong indoctrination, and as we've seen in North America utilize a residential school system to destroy language and culture in the children

Be aware, this cycle needs to continue for 3 or 4 generations to be ultimately successful.

This will not be easy. Armies are at an extreme disadvantage when facing local militia. This is why long duration wars overseas are destined to fail. So prepare for significant loss up until indoctrination is complete and their entire culture has been subverted.

... In the meantime you can use sachesi to yank an entire language pack from your device. Or just remove it frrom the input list per above.

I thought it was by only having teenage girls speaking it.

Posted via CB10
    07-13-15 04:50 PM

Lol.

Posted via CB10 on my wonderful BlackBerry Z10
    07-13-15 04:59 PM
    I don't get it.

You have Farsi and not Arabic in your input languages, but the keyboard still is only Arabic?

Perhaps clear learned words?

Posted via CB10
    Yes.
    I have Farsi in Q10 but I can't write "پ" or "ژ" because of my Arabic Q10 devices.
    I want to destroy Arabic in my Q10.
    07-15-15 05:51 AM
    Hello.
    I have a Q10 and It is Arabic. I updated it to 10.3.2.680 and other languages like Persian added to it. I changed my Keyboard to Persian but can't write Farsi and It write Arabic for me. How can I Destroy Arabic Keyboard?

Thank you.
    I have not seen this option in BB10 phones. Maybe it is located in a different spot than it was with the old Legacy phones. I always used to delete all languages except for the one I use, US English.

Posted with my  Classic
    07-15-15 06:09 AM
    I have not seen this option in BB10 phones. Maybe it is located in a different spot than it was with the old Legacy phones. I always used to delete all languages except for the one I use, US English.

Posted with my  Classic
    How can I manipulate BB Keyboard? For example, Arabic forever.
    07-17-15 01:39 PM