I have been using two Nokia E71s since 2007 and am very satisfied with the handling. I use the first one every day and occasionally make a backup with the Nokia Suite on my PC. Then I play this file back to the 2nd mobile phone - it's a mirror, just like with Acronis, for example.

I would now like to replace the Nokia E71 mobile phones with BB Q10. I already have one. Before I buy the 2nd one, I wanted to test it with the mirror. Unfortunately it doesn't work with Sachesi and I don't want to do it with BB Link because I don't want to upload my contacts to the cloud. It would be nice if someone could show me exactly how to make a complete mirror between both BB Q10 - including data and system.

Best Regards from Germany
    02-01-19 03:02 PM
    Link doesn't upload stuff to the cloud. It makes a complete backup (if you select it to backup everything) locally which you can then restore to your 2nd BlackBerry phone. It doesn't even have to be a Q10.
    I've done this across Q10, Z10, Z30 and Passport.

The only odd thing you get is some apps get installed on phones which technically not supposed to be supported.

When it works :-) it's super easy and convenient

Posted via CB10
    02-02-19 09:53 PM
    Thank you for the answer. In the meantime, I've already got it on! It works 100% the same as with the NOKIA Suite. I created a BB ID and backup and restore work fine with the BB Link software - without internet connection. Now I buy the second BB Q10 and maybe another one for my father.
    02-05-19 06:01 AM