Hi I'm a long time BB owner and current owner of BBQ10 and a first time subscriber, thanks. I purchased a 2013 Honda Accord, equipped with Bluetooth connectivity. Let me start by saying I am a huge fan and love my BBQ10. I don't understand when this phone is not loved by millions. That said, before I did the BB upgrade(10.1.0.4189) the car had no problem connecting and playing Pandora from my BB. After the software upgrade Pandora was replaced with Apollo, now my car doesn't recognize Apollo. Is the help for this. Thanks
    Last edited by dano47; 12-30-13 at 11:20 AM. Reason: spelling
    12-30-13 10:45 AM
    Hi I'm a long time BB owner and current owner of BBQ10 and a first time subscriber, thanks. I purchased a 2013 Honda Accord, equipped with Bluetooth connectivity. Let me start by saying I am a huge fan and love my BBQ10. I don't understand when this phone is not loved by millions. That said, before I did the BB upgrade(10.1.0.4189) the car had no problem connecting a playing Pandora from my BB. After the software upgrade Pandora was replaced with Apollo, now my car doesn't recognize Apollo. Is the help for this. Thanks
    Hi and welcome aboard!

I had the same trouble with my Z10 and my 2014 Honda CR-V. I never got it to pair. Unfortunately I haven't got the phone anymore......let me ask, would you consider loading the 10.2.1 leaked O?
    12-30-13 10:56 AM
    I think I would like to try whatever would get my pandora back. I was also considering trying to find out how to side load pandora.
    12-30-13 11:16 AM
    This subforum will get you the information you'll need, everything from leaked OSs to instructions as to sideloading and using Android apps.

Start out with 10.2.1 if you would like to load a leaked OS. Everything else, the apps, etc, will follow from there.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackberry-10-hub-f273/
    Andrew Mc Inroy likes this.
    12-30-13 11:30 AM
    I'll gve it a look. Thanks
    12-30-13 11:31 AM
    For a newbie it took a little figuring out the steps on how to side load apps through the playbook manager.I loaded pandora, since it was not on my BBQ10(replaced w apollo) and since its the only thing my cars bluetooth will recognize. Got pandora loaded, appears to be running( found my station and the timer is counting, but there is no sound? Honda still won't pair with it. If it helps, the pandora was a bar file.
    01-02-14 04:39 PM
    For a newbie it took a little figuring out the steps on how to side load apps through the playbook manager.I loaded pandora, since it was not on my BBQ10(replaced w apollo) and since its the only thing my cars bluetooth will recognize. Got pandora loaded, appears to be running( found my station and the timer is counting, but there is no sound? Honda still won't pair with it. If it helps, the pandora was a bar file.
    Any luck? I'm looking to side load Pandora as I just purchased a new accord as well.

Posted via CB10
    01-11-14 03:58 PM
    Did you enable blue tooth audio in the app?

Posted via CB10
    01-11-14 04:47 PM
    Does the car recognize side loaded Pandora?

Posted via CB10
    01-11-14 09:47 PM
    We have a 2014 Honda CR-V and to get the phone paired properly after an OS update, we need to delete the pairing on the Honda system then go through the pairing process again.

If it is only the Android port that doesn't send the audio through, but the music app on the phone does, it is probably a problem with the OS. I think at some point there were audio problems like this with Android side loads and these were fixed in the later OS versions.

Posted via CB10
    01-12-14 08:50 AM
    I run 10.2.1.1929 and Apollo works fine in my pilot.

Posted via CB10
    01-17-14 09:20 PM
    I play Apollo through blue tooth and it works fine!

Posted via CB10
    01-20-14 08:24 PM
    Anyone try and play Pandora through snap? It seems to work but I get a notification when a new song plays. Anyone else experiencing this?

Posted via CB10
    03-03-14 11:47 AM
    The problem likely isn't the app, but with your phone's Bluetooth connection. I agree with the poster who said to remove the original phone entry from your car and start the pairing process over again. Every software update for my mom's Z10 causes me to have to do the same thing with her BMW. After the re-pair, everything works just fine.

With regards to the Android audio issues mentioned above, there were a few versions where the sound level in the runtime was set incorrectly. Loading a program called Audroid solves the issue. You run the app, turn the volume down, save, turn it all the way up, and save again. After that, the audio works normally with your volume rocker.

Hope some of that helps.
    03-03-14 11:55 AM
    Did you try the following?
    1. Remove the phone from the car system with the phone's bluetooth off.
    2. Turn on blutooth on the phone and go to System settings > Network and Connections >Bluetooth
    3a. Remove HandsFreeLink (that is what my 2013 CR-V is listed) if it is still there by long pressing the name of the car
    3b.Connect and pair with the car system.
    4. Long pressing the name of the car and click on the Device Details option, the one that looks like four lines
    5. Make sure to enable Audio Streaming and any other options that you would like your car to do through bluetooth.

I have all of the option on my Z10 and it works perfectly with all of the apps including native BB10 and android apps.
    03-03-14 12:37 PM