When I move around the house my q10 loses wifi connection then takes several minutes to reconnect.The signal around the house is good, my ipad, wife's iphone and android devices remain connected. My old Bold doesn't have that problem either. Any suggestions?
    03-31-14 03:27 PM
    My wife's Q10 seems to drop the wifi connection in our house. It at times will not reconnect without a reboot. My Z10 does not have any trouble. The only difference is the fact that I have the newest leak installed while the Q10 is using the lasted official release from Telus. I should check the radio version on the Q
    03-31-14 03:43 PM
    Only a suggestion, but when I used a 9780 and 9900 on wifi, I would have the problem of 'could not associate with the network', and tracked this down to the router not being on a 'common' channel such as 6 or 11.
    So, it may be worth manually setting a different channel the wifi is operating on, as there can also be signal crowding on certain channels depending on other wifi sources in the immediate area.

Fingers->Q10->CB10->Your Eyes.
    04-01-14 01:43 AM
    Thanks , let me see if i understand correctly . If it was a case of signal crowding wouldn't that affect all my devices ? in my case all my other devices (ios , android , laptop , old BB ) reconnect immediately after after i walk into a room even if the signal was dropped on the way . i noticed it's been also doing the same at the office . it must be something with the device .
    04-02-14 06:02 AM
    Hi there. Your Q10 should have zero issues with wifi ive had it on my home one for like 1 month and it's never dropped...either an OS / software or hardware issue with your particular device. I am using the latest stable 2102 (I think lol) release from globe. I guess also make sure nothing is interfering with it appwise

Thanks , let me see if i understand correctly . If it was a case of signal crowding wouldn't that affect all my devices ? in my case all my other devices (ios , android , laptop , old BB ) reconnect immediately after after i walk into a room even if the signal was dropped on the way . i noticed it's been also doing the same at the office . it must be something with the device .
    04-02-14 06:07 AM
    Well, if your old BlackBerry is not having any issues then you're free to try another suggestion which would be remove and re-add or reorder your saved connections (if you haven't already).

Fingers->Q10->CB10->Your Eyes.
    04-02-14 02:52 PM