I need to know what the normal battery temperature of q10 is? Mine starts from 30celcius then starts heating up while using apps. It reaches upto 40c in just minutes. When my battery temperature is high my battery drains faster. I need help. Thanks.
    07-08-13 12:51 AM
    That temperature is perfectly fine. With a few apps open..no games..i am at 30ish too

With gaming and video watching it's bound to go up a few degrees.

Attachment 180143

Posted via CB10 with my BlackBerry Q10
    07-08-13 12:58 AM
    That temperature is perfectly fine. With a few apps open..no games..i am at 30ish too

With gaming and video watching it's bound to go up a few degrees.

Attachment 180143

Posted via CB10 with my BlackBerry Q10
    How long does your battery last? I dont think its normal. Mine is now 38c and i just turned my phone on.
    07-08-13 01:06 AM
    I have a similar question, however my experience is that at times, the temperature just shoots up and then cools down, even during normal telephone calls.
    Has anyone else experienced this?
    07-08-13 01:08 AM
    I have a similar question, however my experience is that at times, the temperature just shoots up and then cools down, even during normal telephone calls.
    Has anyone else experienced this?
    Maybe because it refreshes the connection/servers and data. It also depends on your exact location and how much data availability/signal strength there is in said location.

For example, the battery temp/drainage will skyrocket if you are in a place with poor signal/data reception and you browse the internet or make phone calls on your device, and vice-versa in a different place where you have awesome signal/data
    07-08-13 01:33 AM
    I have good reception in my area. Always full bars but my phone warms up when using apps and the battery drains fast when the temp is high..

How long do you think the q10 will last at full charge when watching youtube continously? How long does your bb take to fully charge? Is it normal to charge for 2 hours from around 10%?
    07-08-13 02:05 AM
    I have good reception in my area. Always full bars but my phone warms up when using apps and the battery drains fast when the temp is high..

How long do you think the q10 will last at full charge when watching youtube continously? How long does your bb take to fully charge? Is it normal to charge for 2 hours from around 10%?
    I don't watch YouTube on my Q10 and I wouldn't recommend it unless you most absolutely have to, because the current YouTube is a shortcut to the browser, one of the device's most battery draining app. With that being said, charging from the outlet is faster than charging from your computer, with that being said, I have charged my battery from 50% to 100% in 1.5 hours (while playing with the phone when setting it up as well as BlackBerry Link on the desktop). Considering it charges slower on the computer and I used it more than normal while it was being charged, then I think a full charge from around 10% shouldn't take more than 3 hours. I do believe, and I may be wrong, that all phones charge faster from low to mid (0-60%) and then they slow down when it gets more and more charged, as the battery can be severely damaged with overcharging at 100%.

Also, it is very normal for a phone to warm up when using apps, especially browser over data (less over wi-fi).
    07-08-13 02:13 AM