maybe someone can help me out. Whenever i try playing some videos i get different messages. When i try playing with the inbuilt video player i get the "unsupported media" error. However when i try playing with a vide app like Nutty Player the "video is corrupt or invalid" error. I am not able to attach the images of the errors. Dont know y.

By the way, i synced these videos to my Q10 using BBLink. These videos play very well on my laptop. Also these videos are in supported formats like (wmv, etc).
    09-03-14 06:47 PM
    Formats don't mean much. The codecs used to get the video working do. If you're getting those messages, it means the videos do not use supported codecs.

BB Desktop Software used to repackge videos using codecs supported by BBOS. I am not sure BB Link does the same. You'd have to look into repackaging with the right codecs manually.
    09-03-14 07:05 PM
    You'd have to look into repackaging with the right codecs manually.

Please how can i do this?
    09-04-14 11:52 AM
    Search for a transcoder for your OS (even VLC can do that). I guess you're on windows, check for VLC or ffmpeg with a nice gui, ... or a easy all-in-one-package solution like "Freemake Video Converter", "FormatFactory", "MediaCoder", and so on...
    I guess you can keep the video part as it is, but need ton convert the audio part to MP3 for example. If the tool you finally use provides profile, all the Apple stuff in MP4 are a good to go.
    diegonei likes this.
    09-04-14 01:25 PM