Here is my current problem:
    as of right now, my Q10 has a typing issue. My Q key, and A key are switched. As well as my W key and my Z key.
    meaning that whenever i press the Q key, it will display the letter A and vice versa for A. Same thing with W and Z.
    Now the weird thing is, is that when i use the SYMBOLS key or the ALT key combined with the Q, A, Z or W, they properly display the key output according to the key presses. Meaning that the outputs are not switched as the same way that they would be if i had pressed them normally.
    Any insight or help with this issue is greatly appreciated !
    BTW I have had this phone for since December 10 2014, no other issues since i have had it. I have attempted turning off, restarting and pulling the battery from the phone. I dont think it is a hardware problem, so ill try wiping it and see how that goes. Thank you!
    02-18-15 10:07 PM
    Here is my current problem:
    as of right now, my Q10 has a typing issue. My Q key, and A key are switched. As well as my W key and my Z key.
    meaning that whenever i press the Q key, it will display the letter A and vice versa for A. Same thing with W and Z.
    Now the weird thing is, is that when i sue the SYMBOLS key or the ALT key combined with the Q, A, Z or W, they properly display the key output according to the key presses. Meaning that the outputs are not switched as the same way that they would be if i had pressed them normally.
    Any insight or help with this issue is greatly appreciated !
    BTW I have had this phone for since December 10 2014, no other issues since i have had it. I have attempted turning off, restarting and pulling the battery from the phone. I dont think it is a hardware problem, so ill try wiping it and see how that goes. Thank you!
    That... is WEIRD :P Since the last time those keys worked correctly, did you install any new apps? Android apps? Flashed any new leaks? Changed any settings? I assume they worked before in the past. What has changed since the last time they worked right?
    02-18-15 10:11 PM
    Nothing, I simply had it in my pocket. And an hour or two later, I took it out and when I started texting I noticed the issue!
    02-18-15 10:15 PM
    I did some research into this and found other people to have similar, though not exactly the same, issue with their Q10's, and in every case a keyboard replacement did the trick. What it seems is happening is somehow, in your pocket, a particular key or keys become super sensitive, perhaps from micro amounts of dust getting into the circuitry. Flashing new software doesn't seem to help, but either a warranty replacement or a keyboard replacement seems to help.

Unfortunately I've found absolutely no cases where anything software could be done to correct it. It all points to a keyboard defect in every case. i hate to be the one to tell you that.

That being said, the first thing I'd do is call BlackBerry Warranty Support at 1-866-957-0761 or use the online contact form at https://consumersupport.webapps.blac...orm/shopbb_en/
    02-18-15 10:27 PM
    I have an authentic new Q10 keyboard that I could sell

Blackberry Passport running 10.3.1.2267
    02-18-15 10:32 PM
    Thanks for the help guys ! I'll try my luck with the support. If it doesn't work i may buy that keyboard
    02-19-15 05:54 AM
    Hey, I tried doing a security wipe after a back up and after all that was done the keys started working again!!! I guess it was an os or setting bug or something :/
    02-19-15 11:38 AM