im having an issue.
    I have 2 gmail accounts in the native mail. whenever i add a new contact- i just realized it is automatically adding them to one of the gmail accounts- and it's the wrong one (i never have contacts saved in the 2nd gmail account.)
    i cannot figure out how to change the default to the first gmail account!!!!!!
    06-28-13 09:21 PM
    im having an issue.
    I have 2 gmail accounts in the native mail. whenever i add a new contact- i just realized it is automatically adding them to one of the gmail accounts- and it's the wrong one (i never have contacts saved in the 2nd gmail account.)
    i cannot figure out how to change the default to the first gmail account!!!!!!

Try this... swipe down from top bezel -> settings ->Accounts -> push the button to the left of the 3 DOTS its called set defaults button

see if that helps?

or i think delete the accounts and re-add them when you readd them it asks sync contacts turn that off on the 2nd one.
    06-28-13 09:30 PM
    i forgot to mention i tried both of them. the set defaults lets me set default for what calendar to use when creating new events, and what email to use for new email.
    you can delete just contacts without having to delete and re-add the account- i did that after i realized (after i posted this) that actually new contacts were being added to BOTH accounts. this could be annoying as hell if i want to keep contacts separate but have both synced. for the time being i just deleted the contacts for gmail #2.

oh well
    06-28-13 09:46 PM