Received my Q10 just now, but im coming from the iPhone 5 and its a smaller SIM card than the Q10's SIM card slot. I've played around with it but cannot get the Q10 to recognize the SIM being in there. If i keep messing with it will i be able to get the smaller SIM in the "right spot" so the Q10 can read it?

I purchased this online from Canada - Unlocked and am trying to using it with my AT&T contract. If the SIM won't work, what can I do? Will AT&T give me a larger SIM in the store for a phone not even on their network yet?

Please help!! Thanks!
    05-15-13 02:10 PM
    Received my Q10 just now, but im coming from the iPhone 5 and its a smaller SIM card than the Q10's SIM card slot. I've played around with it but cannot get the Q10 to recognize the SIM being in there. If i keep messing with it will i be able to get the smaller SIM in the "right spot" so the Q10 can read it?

I purchased this online from Canada - Unlocked and am trying to using it with my AT&T contract. If the SIM won't work, what can I do? Will AT&T give me a larger SIM in the store for a phone not even on their network yet?

Please help!! Thanks!
    Sometimes they will, sometimes they won't. Just go in and tell them you need a Micro Sim.
    05-15-13 02:13 PM