Help I restarted my Q10 and now my contacts are not showing. the phone still knows them because i can type in a name and it finds them but for some reason under contacts it does not show any not even my facebook contacts. Help I dont want to lose all my contacts.
    07-16-13 08:42 PM
    Help I restarted my Q10 and now my contacts are not showing. the phone still knows them because i can type in a name and it finds them but for some reason under contacts it does not show any not even my facebook contacts. Help I dont want to lose all my contacts.

Welcome to CB! Give me a moment to test something and I will reply right back

Edit:
    Left side menu, bottom left corner. What do you have showing there? does it say "All" or something else? Try touching that menu and selecting "ALL"
    07-16-13 08:44 PM
    Welcome to CB! Give me a moment to test something and I will reply right back

Edit:
    Left side menu, bottom left corner. What do you have showing there? does it say "All" or something else? Try touching that menu and selecting "ALL"
    It says all and on the main screen it says start adding contacts to your contacts list and has an add contacts button. it used to have a section on that menu bar for just my facebook contacts but that is gone as well.

for some unkown reason because I did nothing to it the contacts just started showing up on their own. I had to re-sync my face book contacts but that was no big deal. The Q10 is a fickel Phone.
    Last edited by Hatevolved; 07-16-13 at 09:13 PM.
    07-16-13 08:49 PM
    I have this same issue, except that my contacts only show up to the letter 'F' and then that's it. I know they are all there, because I can individually type in a contact that doesn't show, and it is there. Very strange and hugely annoying! Contacts are marked 'All' in settings. I don't use FaceBook at all, so that rules out an issue with FaceBook app or integration causing it, at least on my Q10.

Posted via CB10
    07-21-13 08:52 AM