I have a Q10, turned it off about 1am this morning.... Turned it back on at 10:30am.......and ALL of my pictures / videos are GONE!! Even the pictures I took at a party last night are gone!! I have 5 photos still there and they were all screen shots I took from my phone! I have had the phone about 9 months & turn it off every night.

I DID NOT delete them, no one had access to my phone. I looked through my file manager, searching for pics by name..... NOTHING!!!

I do back up and probably only lost the last 4-5 weeks of pics, so not devastated BUT I want to know WTF happened so it doesn't happen again!!!

How the heck does this happen?? I took out my battery, made sure my card was not loose, read that somewhere online, nothing, still gone!!!

ANY SUGGESTIONS?????? Is there a setting I missed????
    03-30-14 10:16 PM
    I suggest you connect your device to a computer so you can check the contents of the SD card from Windows.
    I've had my Q10 since launch and haven't experienced this issue. I did, however, purchase a good quality SD card. Memory cards are not created equally.
    03-30-14 10:24 PM
    Sorry to read this.

When you checked your file manager, did you check both the media card, as well as the device storage? Also, just by chance, did you setup your phone so that it uploads pictures to Dropbox or Box or Onedrive?
    03-30-14 10:27 PM
    Would suggest removing your memory card and putting it back in. Sometimes the phone wont scan the card. At least thats what happened to me

Posted via CB10
    gazoo987 and clickitykeys like this.
    03-31-14 11:10 AM
    THANK YOU!!! It was my card!!! All I had to do was push it back in all the way.... I can't thank you enough!

At least now I know I'm not going crazy!
    03-31-14 11:29 AM
    Wow i thought my post would be ridiculed! Glad i could help. Sometimes its the easy things that make the difference!

Posted via CB10
    clickitykeys likes this.
    03-31-14 11:41 AM