Hey all,

So as of recently my headphone jack has been messing around with me. It will "push" headphones and such up, making the sound distort or turn off due to it not connecting well.

Has anyone else had any sort of problem like this? I am debating on if I want to deal with the insurance games at verizon and try to get a new one sent out or just deal with it until the passport comes out.

Posted via CB10
    06-28-14 03:11 AM
    Hey all,

So as of recently my headphone jack has been messing around with me. It will "push" headphones and such up, making the sound distort or turn off due to it not connecting well.
    Have you tried connecting a different headphone?

I am debating on if I want to deal with the insurance games at verizon and try to get a new one sent out or just deal with it until the passport comes out.
    Well, this is definitely your call.
    06-28-14 05:38 AM
    Yeah, multiple headphones and aux cords, all seem to push back and have problems.

My main concern is if verizon will even consider that a problem and do anything about it.

Posted via CB10
    06-28-14 05:56 AM
    I'm sure you can call VZW and tell them you can't listen to music because the headphone don't stay plugged in....you should receive a refurbished replacement so you have a phone while you wait for the Passpost.
    06-30-14 12:17 PM
    I'm sure you can call VZW and tell them you can't listen to music because the headphone don't stay plugged in....you should receive a refurbished replacement so you have a phone while you wait for the Passpost.
    I'll probably be going in tomorrow and see if they can send me a refurb. Starting to get annoying that I can't listen to music in the car or while I work out.

Posted via CB10
    07-01-14 10:47 PM