You want to help? Use your IT skills and come fix my hardware, haha
    Why don't you quit arguing and TRY his solution. Then you can come back and tell us how much crow u r eating. I was there. I found same solution. Works great now. Just shut up and try it......

Posted via CB10
    ezapper2 likes this.
    03-16-14 11:51 PM
    Without reading all the posts...sometimes my after market headset will sound full of static...without a few twists (am I gonna strip the connection?!). On a side note, at my job, we replace the headphone jack (cord?!) constantly, no matter the device or how superior the cord (they don't make things like they used to). Sorry if little help, maybe it doesn't make a difference, giving you the benefit of (poor) experience.

Posted via CB10
    CDM76 likes this.
    03-17-14 01:16 AM
    My headphones socket didn't work properly since the purchase. Obviously something wrong with contacts. Still on warranty but out the country where it was purchased. Bad luck.
    03-17-14 09:05 AM
    I experienced this. Remove and reinsert (make sure it's all the way in)

Posted via CB10
    03-17-14 09:19 AM
    Why don't you quit arguing and TRY his solution. Then you can come back and tell us how much crow u r eating. I was there. I found same solution. Works great now. Just shut up and try it......

Posted via CB10
    Hahaha wow! Look at you! I'd read before making pompous comments like that This isn't my first rodeo, buddy... I'm well aware of the fact that the Z10 has a tight headphone jack. My device has an ACTUAL issue where it will not accept the plug. Its not about cramming it in. It literally does no make a connection, even when the plug is in 100% of the way.. Jeeez guys! Calm down!
    tliolos likes this.
    03-17-14 09:35 AM
    I know its been awhile but everyone calm down, get together, and on the count of three GROUP HUG! Now doesn't that feel better? Sometimes its best to state what problem or solution you have, and whether it works for most or not just keep moving. Even though we want to help everyone, just put your info out there for all to use or discard at their own discretion. If it works you don't have to be the one who says I told you so.
    Daytona123 likes this.
    03-17-14 10:23 AM
    I know its been awhile but everyone calm down, get together, and on the count of three GROUP HUG! Now doesn't that feel better? Sometimes its best to state what problem or solution you have, and whether it works for most or not just keep moving. Even though we want to help everyone, just put your info out there for all to use or discard at their own discretion. If it works you don't have to be the one who says I told you so.
    You're name is quite fitting
    world saviour likes this.
    03-17-14 01:52 PM
    Yes I am delusional. I am wasting my time trying to help someone that obviously doesn't want help.

I do IT support. I have helped over a dozen pple with this issue. I experienced this issue myself with my first z10, 2 of my friends had the issue, and my mother had the issue.

NOW you tell me...I didn't say it's not possible for it to be broken I am simply telling everyone to ensure its plugged in as this is a very common thread. and as stated above make sure your case is not in the way.

Rogers Deals and Discounts C0022C8F2
    I guess trying to help people on this site is a waste of time. They just get angry and argumentative.

Thanks Ezapper2 for trying.

I'm out of this thread now.

Posted via CB10
    ezapper2 likes this.
    03-17-14 02:03 PM
    God, people are ridiculous sometimes, hahaha
    03-17-14 09:41 PM
    Anyhow, bought a "boom box" for xmas. Runs on a cellphone battery, so guess what? Bought a double ended 5mm jack! Plug into headphone socket, boom....
    03-17-14 09:52 PM
    I'm betting on OP actually pushing on his headphone and getting them to work. But being to hot-headed to take back his own bs.

I had the same problem, went as far as to take it back to the carrier for a rep to jam it in and make it work.

Posted via CB10
    ezapper2 and CDM76 like this.
    03-17-14 11:28 PM
    You're name is quite fitting
    Well we just seem to make mountains out of molehills for no other reason than we can. No need for thread posting road rage. Lol. Regardless to what many think, we're all right sometimes. Even when we disagree.
    SlcCorrado and ezapper2 like this.
    03-21-14 06:53 AM
    Well we just seem to make mountains out of molehills for no other reason than we can. No need for thread posting road rage. Lol. Regardless to what many think, we're all right sometimes. Even when we disagree.
    Amen
    03-21-14 10:49 AM
38 12