Hey,
    I ordered an unlock code for my Blackberry Q10 about 70hrs ago from blackberry code source, I emailed them after not receiving one after 24hrs, no reply. I noticed reading through the threads on here that mentioning this on crackberry might help it process. Or should I go for refund through Paypal as I'm not willing to wait another day?
    Thanks in advance..
    04-11-16 03:07 AM
    Hey,
    I ordered an unlock code for my Blackberry Q10 about 70hrs ago from blackberry code source, I emailed them after not receiving one after 24hrs, no reply. I noticed reading through the threads on here that mentioning this on crackberry might help it process. Or should I go for refund through Paypal as I'm not willing to wait another day?
    Thanks in advance..
    I have ordered several unlock codes from BlackberryCodeSource.com and I have nothing but good things to say about their service. If you ordered it on a weekend and/or depending on the device, it might take an extra day or two, be patient.
    Hey,
    Thanks in advance..
    I have ordered several unlock codes from BlackberryCodeSource.com and I have nothing but good things to say about their service. If you ordered it on a weekend and/or depending on the device, it might take an extra day or two, be patient.
    04-11-16 07:04 AM
    Hi guys!

Thank you very much bakron1 for posting here, it's our pleasure to unlock your phones

OP, thank you for your purchase. We emailed you already as well as contacted you through our system. The unlock code is processing, your phone is a Vodafone UK Q10 and sometimes takes longer than the other networks to process.

The code will be sent to you the second it's ready along with simple entry instructions.

If you have any questions please email anytime at Sean @ BlackberryCodeSource.com it is the fastest and easiest method to get support

Cheers!
    Polt likes this.
    04-11-16 05:49 PM
    I was looking for info on your company because I have a Q5 to unlock so I would ask why you never responded to the OP's direct email but responded to a public forum inquiry.
    04-29-16 06:17 PM
    Hi guys!

Thank you very much bakron1 for posting here, it's our pleasure to unlock your phones

OP, thank you for your purchase. We emailed you already as well as contacted you through our system. The unlock code is processing, your phone is a Vodafone UK Q10 and sometimes takes longer than the other networks to process.

The code will be sent to you the second it's ready along with simple entry instructions.

If you have any questions please email anytime at Sean @ BlackberryCodeSource.com it is the fastest and easiest method to get support

Cheers!
    That's what I call good service!
    Greetzz from Holland
    bbnrs likes this.
    05-03-16 10:53 AM
    If I "unlock" my ATT Q10 will this effect my using ATT (for now) performance? Am past warranty period.
    05-03-16 05:10 PM
    Hi bbnrs,

Excellent question,

Unlocking will not effect it in any way, you will still be able to use it on the current network(AT&T) as well as any other GSM network worldwide now Simply pop in the desired networks simcard and it will work right away.

Let me know if you have any other questions at all,

Cheers!

Sean
    If I "unlock" my ATT Q10 will this effect my using ATT (for now) performance? Am past warranty period.
    05-03-16 05:34 PM