Just this past weekend, I have been starting to lose my calendar events. Everything I put in on the weekend all of a sudden had an exclamation mark below in the details section and it said that this event was not part of may calendar. It would not let me re-enter into it to save it again or change anything. this happened to all of the 6 meetings I put in on the weekend and as soon as my phone rebooted (which it does on its own on a very regular basis) all of them were gone.

I re-entered from memory, email and notes. Thank goodness for the old pan and paper! and low and behold it just happened to me again today!

When I entered them both times, there was no error message or anything and it all seemed fine for a while until...bam.... they were all gone!

Does anyone know what is going on with my phone! It has had the new upgraded OS on it for months now, so I don;t think that was the problem.

Help me please, before I start missing my meetings!
    Jeremy
    01-30-14 10:35 AM
    Fixed!
    Somehow my default calendar became read only or was changed to a read only calendar.
    So if you have the same issues, check what calendar they are being written to.
    01-31-14 10:54 AM