I'm just wondering who else entered in the #keyboardlove campaign and was contacted by BBM to claim your prize?
    I entered weary because since I never win anything I didn't think I would have gotten chosen. Now I'm more sceptical.

I'm a guy Dev. Deal with it.

This happened to me just now...

I just got off a the phone with the folks off of blackberry. They told me that they didnt know anything about the campaign. That none of the higher ups informed them at the help centre nor at the division about the campaign. He spoke to his manager and his managers manager and none of them knew about it. Not only that they didnt know where the site was. I told them the url and their main concern was that the only link to the actualy blackberry site was the link at the very very bottom of the page.

Then they asked me what type of info i was asked. As soon as i told him that i was asked for my SocialSecurity or Social Insurance card number was asked he stopped me talking at told me that no campaign would ever ask for that. He was fairly alarmed about it.
    Last edited by lui22; 08-08-13 at 11:07 PM.
    08-05-13 01:31 PM
    did someone contact you and who was it if they did?
    08-05-13 01:37 PM
    08-05-13 02:04 PM
    did someone contact you and who was it if they did?
    Through BBM they did a broadcast and I responded

08-05-13 05:37 PM
    I was BBM'ed Saturday and advised I had won a Q10. This was around 4pm I gave my address and the BBM said another rep would be in contact with me.

As of today haven't received any other info.

Posted via CB10
    08-05-13 06:15 PM
    Same here. They contacted on Monday with the awesome news that I was selected to receive a free Q10 and said a reply would contact me with the details. I sent them all of my info they requested and still haven't heard anything further. Has anyone else gotten any further?
    08-07-13 12:14 PM
    Same here. They contacted on Monday with the awesome news that I was selected to receive a free Q10 and said a reply would contact me with the details. I sent them all of my info they requested and still haven't heard anything further. Has anyone else gotten any further?
    Is this a joke? Or did you just not see the post 3 posts above yours, and 2 days ago...

08-07-13 12:34 PM
    @fcsc, that doesn't answer his question. A rep is supposed to be following up with winners after they are notified that they have won.

You ****ers are so in a hurry to rip someone that you don't even try to comprehend the question.

Posted via CB10
    lui22 likes this.
    08-07-13 12:40 PM
    Is this a joke? Or did you just not see the post 3 posts above yours, and 2 days ago...
    Obviously he didn't, otherwise this thread wouldn't be here

Posted via CB10
    08-07-13 12:44 PM
    @fcsc, that doesn't answer his question. A rep is supposed to be following up with winners after they are notified that they have won.

You ****ers are so in a hurry to rip someone that you don't even try to comprehend the question.

Posted via CB10
    His question was "Has anyone else gotten any further?" the thread I linked him to clearly answers the question, and allows him to reply to a thread regarding his question which has more people participating.
    08-07-13 12:55 PM
    I'm just wondering who else entered in the #keyboardlove campaign and was contacted by BBM to claim your prize?
    I entered weary because since I never win anything I didn't think I would have gotten chosen. Now I'm more sceptical.

Just received this. I took out the ph number and email address. I guess we're on our way.

Congratulations! You have won a prize in the BlackBerry ?Keys to the City? Sweepstakes. Your prize is a Q10 BlackBerry Smartphone valued at $600. Prize does not include service or accessories. You must indicate which carrier you will be activating the Prize on and the Prize will be for that specific carrier only.

In order to receive your prize, you will need to fill out and return the attached Affidavit of Eligibility and page one of the attached IRS W-9 form. Please return both documents either by email to blackberryprizewin OR by fax to 540-9OR by U.S. mail to the address below. This document must be returned within 7 days, or an alternate winner will be awarded the prize.

We look forward to receiving your completed documents. Enjoy your prize.

Posted via CB10
    08-07-13 03:07 PM
    His question was "Has anyone else gotten any further?" the thread I linked him to clearly answers the question, and allows him to reply to a thread regarding his question which has more people participating.
    Read my title and read the title of the post you linked me

08-07-13 04:37 PM