ya imo mobile phone these days are to BIG , i even see 4inch devices are to big, that's why I have high points on BB q10 if it got the support !

and everyone says android is bad no keyboard blabla bad for texting you do know there is an android device that can use any app for any IM app like the xperia mini pro that i had it was amazing

look at it a keyboard and a screen for your joy of texting, people just go fan mode style and vote " this is the best " I used everything iPhone Android nokia samsung, everything android is Nice, if your a simple person who enjoys " Texting as in SMS, and phone calls, and simple IM such as FB Twitter " then go to BB, but u won't get full software there is a HUGE difference between softwares heres a phone with good specs but with bad software support is not alawys a good thing, I for one vote for android alot because even if the company dropped the support on android people alawys mod and do roms and everything so its allawys updated no need to be restricted by a company here ! I have 9900 it's not that nice, but the keyboard is nice the screen is nice the software sucks! thus i am waiting on the BB Q10 and to play with and use it and to see all the main " IM " apps go on it and the apps are stable and supported then i'll switch to it

this phone is not cheap price range is 690 to 750 USD that is not a small number, with that number you can buy a Quad core phone and install an operating system on it like Ubuntu / linux and there you have it a super mini laptop if this phone was price 450 to 600 then the price would be amazing to attract all kind of users to use a phone like the BB Q10.

Again I hope for myself to get a BB Q10, but I was sad to see it was fatter thn the BB 9900 :<

again stick with your phone and don't sell it, wait for BB Q10 play with the phone when u go to mobile shop stay their for hours using it at the shop for a week and just keep using it imagine your self having this phone browse the apps everything test it out imagine the BB Q10 is a girl and your gonna get married to this girl, you ahve to know this girl before you get stuck with her so u have to know if she is bad or good !! " Same thing goes with females imagine the phone is a man u don't wanna be stuck with a bad man as a husband "

XD
    Mathieu Thibault likes this.
    04-19-13 12:01 AM
    Lots of misinformed and useless opinions in this thread
    and to proof that, look at my misinformed and useless opinion:

iPhone/Android for Angry Birds lol
    04-19-13 12:19 AM
    The OP clearly said that he doesn't use his phones primarily for apps, but messaging. He also said that he wanted a keyboard. Be more helpful, not biased
    i truly believe i was helpful , i had the best mobile experience typing with bb ,8520,9700 ,9800 and 9860 is ok also haven't had the 9900 but the keyboard is the same like previous devices mentioned , also the legacy bb phones are far better and more stable at native apps bb bridge with playbook then the z or q 10 crap , why would one would want to have mini playbook ?
    the android apps dont even work well some of them at least ..
    the question is , what would blackberry have done if android would have said "no ,you are not allowed to steal apps from us"

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 using Tapatalk
    04-19-13 12:49 AM
    the question is , what would blackberry have done if android would have said "no ,you are not allowed to steal apps from us"
    No, the question is "Is it a great idea to switch from Android to Blackberry Q10?" Hypothetical discussion aren't going to help OP answer that question. If you want to help OP you should elucidate on WHY you find the Z10 and the like to be "crap." How much is "far better"? Did you find the Z10 often having apps crash? Why is BB Bridge so bad? At least be helpful instead of indignant about the modern OS.
    04-19-13 12:56 AM
    No, the question is "Is it a great idea to switch from Android to Blackberry Q10?" Hypothetical discussion aren't going to help OP answer that question. If you want to help OP you should elucidate on WHY you find the Z10 and the like to be "crap." How much is "far better"? Did you find the Z10 often having apps crash? Why is BB Bridge so bad? At least be helpful instead of indignant about the modern OS.
    well the answer for switch to bb 10 is no

04-19-13 03:34 AM
    I bailed on BB after 12 years and switched to a Note 2. The size of the phone (and the awesome, incredibly intelligent SwiftKey keyboard) made it an easy switch for a guy who'd only used a physical keyboard up until then. I played with the Z10, but I was nowhere near as impressed as I was with the Note 2. In addition to the kickass processor and huge screen, the S Pen is like a dream come true. Top that off with something you will never ever get on BB: all of those apps, which, even if you are, like me, not a huge app person, still makes an incredible difference. BB 10 does away with much of the BB experience as we know it, and at that point, it was time to say goodbye. The Z10 is a very good phone, don't get me wrong, it's just not as good, for myriad reasons, as the top line Androids.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
    the note 2 screen is to big for my taste, quad cores are overrated...
    04-19-13 05:41 AM

Well, I was expecting you to actually explain but I guess that's better than being vague.
    04-19-13 08:55 AM
    do not do the switch go to mobile shops to the mall keep playing with the phone keep testing it out thats your new pocket wife that you will spend alot of money on, so just keep playing with it for weeks and checking out apps and everything u gonna use on it and see ur self and so on keep trying it for a week if u saw somone u know got it got to his house take it and keep using it by then u will know if this phone is for you or not !
    04-19-13 09:04 AM
    Are people reading the OP's post? The first couple people that told him to not get the Q10... what are you thinking? The OP is the typical BlackBerry user.

1. Loves physical qwertys for texting
    2. Only uses a couple core apps
    3. Doesn't care for customization
    4. Likes a long battery life

Other than the fact you don't have BBM friends, the Q10 is for you my man.
    04-19-13 02:05 PM
    @Salue

Oh wow, you know, when I read posts like yours where there's practically not a single "full stop" anywhere to be found, the way I'm hearing it read in my head is like someone who is hopped up on crack and cannot stand still or stop a sentence... It's a very strange experience, lol. I also have no clue what I just read either... :-D
    04-19-13 04:40 PM

Well, that answers it, I'm glad you've addressed everything Armada mentioned... I'm glad you've gone into such detail about it too... ;-)
    04-19-13 04:43 PM
    the note 2 screen is to big for my taste, quad cores are overrated...
    What? But you can do video encoding with a quad core. Don't you just do tons of video encoding with your phone or want to do tons of video encoding with your phone?? No?? Why not?? lol :-D
    04-19-13 04:44 PM
    Haven't read everyone's opinion and post, but I would recommend q10, since you like the keyboard feeling. If how you say you're more into communication than apps this is great. Also you can still text and email with your friends. Shouldn't matter if they don't have a Bb, eventually they will
    04-19-13 04:46 PM
    Yep it is I sold my galaxy S3 for my z10

Posted via CB10, BB10, Z10
    moralcode likes this.
    04-19-13 09:22 PM
39 12