So first it took about 5 hours to back up my phone and about 40 to restore my new one, I had to set my computer to not turn off and have my phone plugged in for like 40 hours.... why?

Then I think the BB 10 update did this but where did my quick access to the ringtones and silent mode go in the drop down menu?

Now the main problem, I have Sprint and my phone either has 4G or it doesn't and says 1X, even when I should have internet I sometimes don't, it just says 1X and I cant facebook or anything and my phone chews threw its battery in like 8 hours. It never says 2G or 3G, if its not 4G I have nothing. I tried global/CDMA/LTE and GSM and nothing works, it was originally on global and I thought that might be the issue. My old phone I was very happy with the reception and network connection it had.

Is there a way to update the PRL and stuff on these?
    11-10-14 06:51 PM
    Try putting it into LTE only and see if that works

Z30STA100-3/10.2.1.3289
    11-10-14 06:53 PM
    Try putting it into LTE only and see if that works

Z30STA100-3/10.2.1.3289
    How do you do that? The options are "Global", CDMA/LTE and UMTS/GSM. Updating my PRL and network always worked on my Style
    11-10-14 06:58 PM
    How do you do that? The options are "Global", CDMA/LTE and UMTS/GSM. Updating my PRL and network always worked on my Style
    Set it to CDMA/LTE

Z30STA100-3/10.2.1.3289
    11-10-14 07:04 PM
    Set it to CDMA/LTE

Z30STA100-3/10.2.1.3289
    Yeah thats what I have it in, in global and CDMA it does the same thing
    11-11-14 12:14 AM
    Like it just did it on my way to get the Halo Master chief collection, charged it up to 80% and it was hot and at 40% 3 hours later. Not running any apps or anything.
    11-11-14 01:55 AM
    Like it just did it on my way to get the Halo Master chief collection, charged it up to 80% and it was hot and at 40% 3 hours later. Not running any apps or anything.
    Look at your device monitor and send screen shots

Z30STA100-3/10.2.1.3289
    11-11-14 02:43 AM
    Look at your device monitor and send screen shots

Z30STA100-3/10.2.1.3289
    Yeah thats what I was planning on doing, I have some, let me get them on photobucket or something. I can't really send screen shots of the reception tho haha, I actually did see it say 3G yesterday but it did the same thing as 4g where I went to load FB and it was already back to 1x. At my house its not an issue because I have strong 4g but like in walmart or at my friends apartment where my old phone would go to 3g and 2g and I would still be able to do stuff this one just goes to 1x and I have no data.

Also Some Facebook messages just like fade out at the end and I can't read the whole message wtf is up with that?
    11-12-14 12:00 PM
    So here is the FB fade out, I think it does this in both the app and the BB10 center. all i said here was "Ya" but if i said like "Sure Ill meet you there" it will fade off at the h and i cant see "ere".

The here are 2 shots I toold of the battery life issue a while ago, showwing how it was ok then that day from a full charge decided to drain the battery in like 9 hours.

The here is my trip to game stop last night, the first dip is the end of normal cycle where I had not charged my phone for 2 days and it was in the yellow so I topped it off before I went our for supper or something, then I plugged it in over night to full and you can see my phone having the reception issue eating the battery faster than usual so I plugged it in then got up to go to the Halo midnight release and not sending any pictures or updating anything I know of it again decided to commit battery life suicide.
    11-12-14 12:21 PM
    Then here is the continuation, yesterday and today how it is just fine.

Then the airplane useto be on the right side and in its place was a short cut to change ringtones/notifications where did that go?
    11-12-14 12:30 PM
    ??????
    11-16-14 09:36 PM
    So here is the FB fade out, I think it does this in both the app and the BB10 center. all i said here was "Ya" but if i said like "Sure Ill meet you there" it will fade off at the h and i cant see "ere".
    http://i412.photobucket.com/albums/p...ps806c318f.png

The here are 2 shots I toold of the battery life issue a while ago, showwing how it was ok then that day from a full charge decided to drain the battery in like 9 hours.
    http://i412.photobucket.com/albums/p...psc4b7a0cd.png
    http://i412.photobucket.com/albums/p...ps430f62fb.png

The here is my trip to game stop last night, the first dip is the end of normal cycle where I had not charged my phone for 2 days and it was in the yellow so I topped it off before I went our for supper or something, then I plugged it in over night to full and you can see my phone having the reception issue eating the battery faster than usual so I plugged it in then got up to go to the Halo midnight release and not sending any pictures or updating anything I know of it again decided to commit battery life suicide.http://i412.photobucket.com/albums/p...ps1b0f8d41.png
    Go into Settings and then Quick Settings. You can then select and deselect what options you want when you swipe down. You will be able to add alerts and arrange them how you want.
    11-16-14 11:53 PM
    Nobody asked OP what was its old phone and what is the current one ?
    OP, please, type the 5 letters "myver" without the quotes, followed by a space, in your next post, so we know what version of the phone you have.
    11-17-14 05:33 AM
    Huh what does typing myver do?

They were both Q10's, basically sprint only had 3g if I didn't have 3g I had 2g or less but could still get internet, now that they launched 4g here, if I don't have 4g I have nothing for data.
    12-09-14 06:22 PM
    Dude your crazy girlfriend is prob tracking your phone. Let's be real with ourselves.

Posted via CB10
    12-09-14 10:49 PM
    Regrets about your Q10. Got a refurb from ATT in August 2014. So far no running problems. Any service provider calls for a lot of patience on all concerned unfortunately.
    12-09-14 11:20 PM
    UP still having this issue

So I complained about it to Sprint and sense I have insurance I claimed the phones 3G didn't work and got a new phone, no more battery life issues but the cellular data is still next to worthless... It use to work everywhere in 2014 :/.

Also now that FB added being able to reply to comments, that doesn't work and the reply's just cannot be seen, and where FB use to load every post I clicked on in the HUB except some pic's it now will only load about half (usually pics) the rest just say "post could not be loaded".

I'm about ready to go buy an iPhone and just suck at typing...
    03-07-16 04:24 AM