Hello Crackberrians,

I have been up on crackberry since the early days and have daily been reading each and every post related to Q10. Buying one had been on my mind since past 4 months and had been in two minds of weather to buy a Q10 or a Nexus 5. In the meantime I have been using Bold 9700 since the past 4 years and it had been working perfectly fine until the hardware gave up and it was time for me to look at my options. I finally decided on buying a Q10 but yet I was in a confused state as to should I buy a Q10 or should I go for a Nexus 5.

Now with my friends group, there are 3 of them who have a Q10 and two of them have a Z10. In my work circle there are many who hold up a BB10 Device.

So it became easy for me to go ahead with the thought of buying a Q10. I went around checking the price of Q10 from various different stores, and obv I would buying it from the store which would quote me the least. But then that is not what has happened. I went ahead with the store which was the most excited about BlackBerry.

The moment I stepped in and told them I wanted a demo of a Q10, trust me guys, they practically started treating me as a King. I was served water, was asked for refreshments, and was completely motivated by them to buy a Q10. This treatment just made my decision to buy a Q10 even more stronger. I was no longer paying attention to Nexus 5 or any other device. My eyes were just glued to this Baby.

The sales person explained to me everything and showed me a few stuff which I wasn't aware of. They also offered me a free insurance for the device as well as a 16GB class 10 memory card. Now how's that for winning a customer.

My faith in blackberry has just been going strong, just like the store who on an average are selling 2-3 devices of Q10 each day. Z10 is out of stock at their store and in Z30 only 2 devices are left. There was only one Q10 left and that was bought by me.

I finally am a proud owner of a BlackBerry Q10 Black. HooYaa...
    donemt and rayporsche like this.
    04-23-14 09:59 AM
    Cool, have a nice day. Wish all the retailers where so enthusiastic about BlackBerry 10 smartphones.

Z10STL100-2/10.2.1.2234
    04-23-14 10:04 AM
    I wish carriers were as enthusiastic as that retailer.
    04-23-14 10:11 AM
    Congratulations. It is really good to hear the story. Retailers near my home are not so good. Just bought a Q10 here from a CrackBerry member. Waiting for delivery.
    04-23-14 10:23 AM
    Wow, great story. Who was the retailer????
    04-23-14 10:23 AM
    Magnet Stores, in Mumbai, India... This guys have run out of stock of all BlackBerry Devices for the 3rd time now. I feel good...

Posted via CB10
    04-23-14 02:54 PM
    Yes clearly this did not happen in the US! LOL
    rayporsche likes this.
    04-23-14 02:58 PM