First of all hello to everyone. I want to tell everyone that i just love my q10.I think there is no other device which can replace this. It is just the perfect phone.
    So the story begins. About two weeks before my q10 accidentally fall in my bucket which is obviously full of water. The phone got bricked and i was like what will i gona do now. There is no water damage warrenty and the blackberry service in my city is very poor. They said to repair my device it will take almost 15 to 20 days and it will cost more than 10000. But i have no other options than to repair it so i give my q10 to them. Then i decided to use a android device for that two week period. My borther hve a extra phone which is the xiaomi mi3. So i used it till my q10 get repaired. Mi3 was good, great screen, great speed, good camera. But i just was not able to live that phone. I was just missing the hub, the form factor, the pkb, the swipe to wake features and more. That doesn't mean that mi3 was not good, xiaomi has made a good multimedia device, but blackberry made real phones.
    So i finally got my blackberry today. And when i turned it on it gave me the feeling of like i got my girlfriend back. Love this device. I just pray that blackberry continue to support this device as long as they support passport.

Posted using my Q10
    04-26-15 02:09 PM
    First of all hello to everyone. I want to tell everyone that i just love my q10.I think there is no other device which can replace this. It is just the perfect phone.
    So the story begins. About two weeks before my q10 accidentally fall in my bucket which is obviously full of water. The phone got bricked and i was like what will i gona do now. There is no water damage warrenty and the blackberry service in my city is very poor. They said to repair my device it will take almost 15 to 20 days and it will cost more than 10000. But i have no other options than to repair it so i give my q10 to them. Then i decided to use a android device for that two week period. My borther hve a extra phone which is the xiaomi mi3. So i used it till my q10 get repaired. Mi3 was good, great screen, great speed, good camera. But i just was not able to live that phone. I was just missing the hub, the form factor, the pkb, the swipe to wake features and more. That doesn't mean that mi3 was not good, xiaomi has made a good multimedia device, but blackberry made real phones.
    So i finally got my blackberry today. And when i turned it on it gave me the feeling of like i got my girlfriend back. Love this device. I just pray that blackberry continue to support this device as long as they support passport.

Posted using my Q10
    Yes!! I love my Q10 too!!!!

Posted via Q10Bold
    04-26-15 02:11 PM
    All things considered it's tops.
    04-26-15 02:52 PM
    Yes!! I love my Q10 too!!!!

Posted via Q10Bold
    Ya.. its really a lovable device.

Posted using my Q10
    04-26-15 02:57 PM
    Ditto!!! The Q10 is an amazing phone!!!

Posted via CB10
    04-26-15 03:03 PM
    I love my q10 also, theirs just something about blackberry phones..

Posted via CB10
    04-28-15 01:17 AM
    Yes true... i think the awesome form factor and the robust yet beautiful build of the q10 makes its a lovely device.

Posted using my Q10
    04-29-15 01:11 AM