Hello all,

I am currently using an iPhone 5, but I really want to buy the Q10. I use a lot of Google services for my business. If I can get google voice, google drive, and hangouts on the Q10, I will be buying it IMMEDIATELY. If not I may be forced into buying the Moto X (love the size). What are the options?

Thank you
    02-05-14 01:49 PM
    Hello all,

I am currently using an iPhone 5, but I really want to buy the Q10. I use a lot of Google services for my business. If I can get google voice, google drive, and hangouts on the Q10, I will be buying it IMMEDIATELY. If not I may be forced into buying the Moto X (love the size). What are the options?

Thank you
    The browser should be able to run all of those
    IF you want to run it in the form of an app, i think drive is available with certain apps
    Voice and hangout are not, but will be there when BB enables google service framework on the android runtime
    You can use talktone as a substitute for google voice no?
    p51 likes this.
    02-05-14 02:10 PM
    Thanks for the suggestions. I'd rather have dedicated apps for each. Google Voice being the most important. I don't know enough about android runtime to have an informed opinion. Any time frame for that happening?
    02-05-14 03:20 PM
    ...but will be there when BB enables google service framework on the android runtime...
    I don't think BlackBerry can just enable the Google service framework. If I read this correctly, Google decides which devices are certified to use the framework and their apps.
    http://source.android.com/faqs.html#compatibility

~Sent via Carrier Pigeon~ Q10SQN100-1/10.2.1.1055
    02-05-14 10:38 PM
    I don't think BlackBerry can just enable the Google service framework. If I read this correctly, Google decides which devices are certified to use the framework and their apps.
    Frequently Asked Questions | Android Open Source

~Sent via Carrier Pigeon~ Q10SQN100-1/10.2.1.1055
    Yes, but the latest internal intel says that it is coming. Whether the agreement has been signed yet, we don't know
    I think someone hacked the apk and made it work though
    02-06-14 10:53 AM